5 leaves

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joeyl

Reaction score
My young plants all have only 3 parts to the leaves. I was wondering when does the plants form 5.

They are about 1 foot tall and are about 28 days old.

Plz help:confused: :confused:

it all depends on the strain and im sure health and available light play a part just for referance i have white widow that are just about 32 days and their first set of 11 is coming out with several 9s and 7s 5 was my 2nd node after the baby leaves

i wouldn't laugh... there is a strain of poison ivy that looks almost identical =)

Elephant Man said:
That's poison ivy dude, don't smoke it you could die!

Just kidding:D :D :D .

I would like to apologize for this post, everyone makes mistakes, and sometimes I need to be reminded I am not funny.:(
I grew up landscaping in the south, and we laughed at poison ivy more than we feared it, probably because it was everywhere.

Joeyl said:
My young plants all have only 3 parts to the leaves. I was wondering when does the plants form 5.

They are about 1 foot tall and are about 28 days old.

Plz help:confused: :confused:
Do you have any pics? There is a strain called Ducksfoot which only has 3 leaves. It could also be lack of proper lighting. What kind of lighting do you have?

Latest posts

Back