sections of sack...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shuggy4105

The grass is greener...
Reaction score
hi ppl, i`ve not been spending so much time here lately, but i`m coming back into the scene to get my rep points back!!lol
i`ve got a lovely female "northern lights" tree and she`s been budding for 8 weeks today, but the majority of the trich`s are still clear.
i think i might have to let them go to at least 10, maybe even 12 weeks-but the bud smells great and is lookin very tempting to start taking lil` pics at it:eek: , but i`ve refraned from doing it as i heard it can delay flower:confused2:
anyway, back to the reason i`m posting for...
as i said this NL gal is budding great, but there seems to be pollen sacks growing from the calyx:eek:.
i have noticed a couple of seed whilst inspecting, and removed it from the main growing space.
this chick is doing crap i`ve never seen before, i`ve never actually saw a complete pollen sack on her/it, although i have seen little things that look like a section of one whch has opened.:confused: :stoned:
has anyone ever seen any symptoms simmilar to what i`ve described?
need some good knoledgeable answers for this one dudes (and dudettes)
i`ve been trying to figure this one out for hours, being stoned don`t help:p lol
cheers man:peace:

sounds like you got a late showin hermie dude. Can you take a pic?

just pick the pollen sacks off and save them for breeding ;)

HEY SHUGGY whats up,sorry to hear about the hermi. The frist plant that i ever grew and smoked was just like that.Thougth for sure it was nothing but bud's,but after about 7 1/2 weeks on 12/12 it started the same thing.It was good smoke but had alot of seeds.You might want to get the he/she away from the rest of your grow just to be on the safe side. Try getting a few pictures it will alot. GOOD LUCK...

here`s some pics man, she`s a lil burn on her but nothing too drastic.
sorry about the camera quality dudes this one is crud...:spit: cheers

they`ve still to fatten out yet, like i said-8 weeks and not even close to ready.

praktrica 040.jpg

praktrica 041.jpg

praktrica 042.jpg

praktrica 043.jpg

praktrica 044.jpg

praktrica 045.jpg

they have got to be the worst pics in the world man!

HippyInEngland said:
Hermis pollen will breed hermi plants

hippy

Amen to that man, i`m experiencing that now. one of my females was pollinated with a hermie male and...well you know the rest:rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about the hermi, maybe since its so late in flower you wont get seeds.

Anyway clean up that pollen double good as it can seed your future crops.

wish you had better pictures..

I got strains @ 4 weeks into flowering, i would like to see what to look for.

allready got seed Growdude, not many, but a few none the less and i dont know how much longer these babies will take to finish flower. clear trichomes everywhere after eight weeks!
gotta love it man... thanks for the reply dudes, much apreciated.

MrPuffAlot said:
wish you had better pictures..

I got strains @ 4 weeks into flowering, i would like to see what to look for.
pollen sacks/sections of sacks, and the main one which you`ll notice probably first-seed.
yeah man, sorry bout` those pics i`ll take others tomorrow during the day for better light, but warning in advance:camera crap.
:fid: :rolleyes: :fid:

You should take some pics with the flash on. This would make the picture more clear.

I have not had this problem yet as I am still on my first grow. But since you are already there you might as well watch it closely and pull out any pollen sacks you can find...this will be tedious but it might just save you alot of seeds?

Good luck with it:cool:

my camera doesn`t have a flash, it`s a mini toy camera:eek:
i`ll invest in a better one soon;)

Those are not bad pics if it is the cam I am thinking about.....The keychain cam? cost like $20.00

that`s the very one dude,my complete grow journal was done with that little guy. gotsomegreat pics with it in there.

I never bought it because I thought the pics would be bad. Thats cool man.:cool:

Latest posts

Back