Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo Keef! I been trying to find MY mind for years! Without much luck so I figure if I can't find it I don't need it. LOL
I be getting spoiled now with these girlz.
Last years crops were not very potent. That won't be a problem this year thanks to you bro!

Good Morning OFC. Long day yesterday, 14 hours. I have so many things to do, it is overwhelming at times. Grass has gotten out of hand, growing couple inches a day.
Gloman, I have a few mycillia going. Chanterelles, shitakes , Gulf Coast, and Ban Hua Thanon.

Piggy backing on Umbra's work !-- This would be his (Squish -x- Oregon Lemon)-x- B.B. King !
Sticky sheet !-- That ain't a complaint !-- Grow me some dam blueberry lemonade !-- I got some babies from that same S-x- OL girl bred to that BBSL -to be sexed soon!-- - Somebody gonna show me what I wanna see !
Grow them out "G" and I'll send U some more!

Next is seed from the Panama Powerhouse-x- B.B.King !

View attachment 20180424_081650.jpg

Yo Gloman -- I don't need a grow and smoke report on each one of those crosses but I am keenly interested in which U like best !-- That B.B. King ?-- That's Umbra's work I just did the F2 on it !-- That thang will grow U a monster blueberry !-- It's a middle of the road hybrid with traits of both but she won't stretch too much in bloom and make fat bud !-- Some of those I bred I have no idea if there is gonna be much variation they should show mostly indica !-- Some got some sativa so no telling !-- U need to get that greenhouse empty -- I can't grow all these crosses out by myself !
I'm about finished chunking pollen but I got seed grow that I got no idea what to expect !-- U don't need to be keeping none of the seed wild hemp mighta fathered !--

Good Morning OFC. Day is young and I have lots to do. Sun is shining, it's going to be a beautiful day. Got some transplanting to do this morning.

Keef you are sure busy with all of your bean production. I still having done anything to my new grow space. It is pact to the ceiling with unwanted stuff. I still need a lot of stuff to be up and running to a better grow system. Thing cost money. Rome wasn't built in a day. More coffee and a bowl sound good.:spit::bong2:

Good morning all, it is a beautiful day here, 40 degrees headed for 80. I am thinking about the outside grow, how am i going to do it? Do i want to do it? I was going to do four plants.
Hope you all are having a good stoned day. Hi Ness, i see you down there.

Hey Ness -- Rose !-- It is that time of the year !-- No Ness Rome wasn't built in a day !-- I think U doing good and I know U got great genetics to grow !-- I send U over half dozen crosses and all of them will all rock your world !-- Think about using some LEDs in planning your grow room !-- It's taken me several years just to figure out how I wanted to grow !-- I got a better idea of how I want to build a proper grow room !-- I just grow in a spare bedroom !-- boxes out in the open with LEDs hanging from a PVC frame !-- I got to put that room back together when I get the grow moved !-- Fresh paint and new floors !-- I got to repair any damage so I try not to do much !-
Rose -- I was looking at my bath tub the other day thinking -- Cut a piece of plywood to cover the top and drill some holes for 4 inch baskets and that tub could become a DWC grow easy !-- Want to change the res ?-- Just pull the plug and refill !

Good morning OFC beautiful day here in PNW...
Go for it Rose you should at least do a couple plants..I would but just don't have the time to Finnish before the rains come..

What up Cane !-- It rained here once !--

I know ya'll probably think I'm wasteful and stuff growing a bunch of little plants !---Instead of vegging something up to respectable size before the flip - I expect the law to change one day soon and I need a weed education !-- Not just in how to grow but what to grow !-- When the time comes for me to veg proper sized I wanna have what I want to grow and I already got some !-- So I rifle thru as many varieties as I can looking for what I like best !-- Don't know any other way !-- I rely a lot on D.D. for a smoke report too !-- She can detect the terp profile better than me !-- My nose is not so good !--Debating whether to go pick up the stuff I need to rebuild my press !-- D.D. wants hash oil cartridges !-- It would be safer for her too !-- Dam !-- bout the time I figure something out there's something else I gotta learn to do !-Got my tools and stuff for working the oil --but I'm need a hash puck press too !-- I don't think they sell them at Walmart !

Got D.D. to order me twice as many lace wings as last time !-- I got fewer white flies but I want NO white flies !-- They cramping my style !

Zigggy, if you see this honey, we love you and will be here when you can come back. This too shall pass and you and your son will be ok, much love and peace sent to you. Don't do anything permanent please.

Umbra U wanna tell me anything about them seed marked -- Double Bubble-x- Sensi Star ?-Or should I just let the plant tell me ?- Cause 4 of them got wet !-- Also 4 Nightshade-x ( Mazar -x- BBSL)-- The last few Blue T.E. and 4 Cheesy Jones -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus !--

Been watching the news about that Cohen stuff and thought -- It's hard to come back from a fur ball SNAFU like !--The law got all the dirt !-- - I feel change in the air !---It's time to start expanding the grow !-- Who knows maybe next year at 420 I can come out the shadows with my dank and be myself ?

Good Evening OFC. Thank you, Keef, I think I'm doing O:K. I've learn a lot. With the help of the OFC. Thank you. Keef those seed you sent me are being treated like Gold. I'm looking forward to popping some. I'm going to just glad bag it, when it's time. I'm just going to put my hand in and pick one and that is the one I'm going to pop. Just three seeds. Until I can get the grow room up and going. There is just not a lot of room right now, so three seeds it is.:bong2:

Got to through a chicken in the oven, late supper tonight. Just the way thing went today. Good night, you bunch of:farm:

CKN -- I also likes CKN !-- Ness I usually start seed in groups of 4 -- It's enough that I usually find a girl !-- Should be a good germination rate !-- Some of them no one has ever grown so keep me posted on how they do !

Sittin in the shade out in my garden, eating home made chili and listening to Americana muse on Pandora....oh and drinkin a home-brew ale...also a couple tokes of homegrown...
Hope y’all are having a good day as well...

Umbra U wanna tell me anything about them seed marked -- Double Bubble-x- Sensi Star ?-Or should I just let the plant tell me ?- Cause 4 of them got wet !-- Also 4 Nightshade-x ( Mazar -x- BBSL)-- The last few Blue T.E. and 4 Cheesy Jones -x- Black Berry Snow Lotus !--

Been watching the news about that Cohen stuff and thought -- It's hard to come back from a fur ball SNAFU like !--The law got all the dirt !-- - I feel change in the air !---It's time to start expanding the grow !-- Who knows maybe next year at 420 I can come out the shadows with my dank and be myself ?
I didn't breed them, SOG did. They are INDICA and dank. I know what you like, lol.

Yep ! I guess U do Cuz !-- Be all sorts of dankness back there !--

I want one them jobs where U can get one them " Get Smart" "Cone of silence or at a place where they call the doctor "The Candy Man " !-Like I seen on the news !-- - Plus I always wanted me one them golden parachutes too !-- One that got nothing to do with jumping out a perfectly good airplane ! -- I don't do that !

Yes !-- I may be be a wee bit high !--( I'm good at getting high !)-- Probably that dam dank from them seed like Umbra send me !--
Make me ruin all my good scissors trying to trim that sticky stuff !-- I'm back at the trimming tommorrow!-- I kinda bailed today !-- Is one day one way or another gonna really make a noticeable difference or change the weight much ?-- I haven't noticed !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back