Late stretch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leafminer

Bloody H E L L !
Reaction score
What's the shizzle with this happening? Myplants - the Blue Mystic and Black Domina - look in great shape, but the internode length has become like 4" or so :eek: (the stems are as thick as my middle finger now)
I notice that the canopy has become quite dense - the main fan leaves are huge, some are 9" across - and below it, is quite gloomy. Is this the reason for the late stretch? Opinions?

late stretch???? how long they been in?

take care and be safe

They're about 6 weeks in, flipped them to 12/12 a few days ago.

This isn't late stretch--you will almost always get stretch when you put them into flowering--this is normal. Most strains will double in height, some will triple after being put into 12/12.

:yeahthat::goodposting:

Aha. OK. The Aurora didn't do this so it was new to me. I expect it with sativas. Thanks.

leafminer said:
Aha. OK. The Aurora didn't do this so it was new to me. I expect it with sativas. Thanks.

My no name indica doesn't stretch either, or very little. For sure, not doubling in height.

Are these strains or pure? I mean is there any sativa in the mix?

I guess it is a bit of a surprise to get that kind of stretch if you aren't expecting it.:holysheep:

DD

Latest posts

Back