need helps please

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the thing is they were looking healthy, color wise until i gave them nutes in flower

The thing is that they are not ready to be flowered..... While this may not be the reason for the problems, you can only rush things so much.

How much light are you running, in how much space? (I read so many posts and I'm old so it gets hard to keep grows straight in my mind)

What exactly did you feed them and how much? Did you pH your nute solution?

im working with a 400 w in a 3x3 tent gave the half dose, i know they are small but i have gotten like 20 grams on plants the similar size, ph was right around six i flushed them today and runoff ph was 5.9, i gave them tiger bloom a fox farm product

i think i may have a magnesium deficiency due to lock out from over ferting, i tried to give half dose of flower nutes but i think due to the soil having so much nutes already and flowering so fast i probably wont give any nutes for two weeks or so, looked up symptoms for mag def and looks alot like my leaves on the bottoms of my plants

What soil are you growing in? You were doing coco, but now you must have some nutrient rich soil? If so, flushing won't remove the nutrients in the soil.

Your plants were fine until you moved then into the flower tent.. Then you gave them nutes, and they started to burn up?

So you flushed them, and added more nutes??

im working with a 400 w in a 3x3 tent gave the half dose, i know they are small but i have gotten like 20 grams on plants the similar size, ph was right around six i flushed them today and runoff ph was 5.9, i gave them tiger bloom a fox farm product

Your pH is way off. At a pH of this level, your plants are uptaking very few nutes. You need to get your pH in the 6.3 to 6.8 range. I personally believe that it is a bad idea to flush a plant when it does not need it. There is no sign of nutrient burn and really no reason for flushing. So, get the pH of your nute solution in line and that should help a whole lot. I also would not be giving half doses of food. Your plants are not overnuted--they are not getting food because of the pH levels.

I believe that you are missing my point about putting the plants into flowering early. They will not flower until they are sexually mature. By putting them into flowering before they are ready, you have not hurried the process--you have just deprived the plants of 12 hours of light a day that they need to grow and put on more branches and more bud sites. So, rather than grow new branches that will produce more bud, or starting to flower, the plant is stretching. As a side note, when plants are put into 12/12 early, you count the beginning of flowering from the time you first see pistils, not when you flipped.

so usually i lower ph by adding viniger to plants, what is a good house hold way to raise it?

and i see what your saying about the plants being put into flower early, these little guys already getting a bunch of white hairs so i dont think there is a problem with them going to flower so early,

Latest posts

Back