my journal to success

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i actually think the problem is me over fertilizing it . i figured during flower stage they need more nutreints, i had added a gallon a day for 3 days of fertilizer . i notice it started when i did that .i flushed out m system like eggman said, .this happen before in early veg. and i flushed it and it started to recover, heres a couple a pics out the water .i also notices ,when i took out my aquarium heater a tan smudge gooey resint left behind

glad to here that. i would clean your tank if you see something that shouldn't be there.

heres my updated pics 2 plants left both 100% female,though one was a hermie because of two pods,but white hairs are forming out.one is 28 inches the other is 25 incheshere are the two,sorry for the quality pics ,ill get a new camera sometime soon

Sorry to hear about the hermie. (If you grow it to full term throw away the seeds). I Like your set-up.

no there both 100% FEMALE ,NO HERMIE ,THOUGH IT MAY HAVE BEEN AT FIRST GLANCE BUT I KNOW FORSURE THERE BOTH FEMALE,I SEE NO BALLS,ALL WHITE HAIR

Kick ass man. congrats. I know your a happy dude now. :D . can't wait to see some bud shots.

im using
2 scanner and survelence to be safe 1 camera day and night vision pointed at the front of my house

Damn dude. you got the vat of battery acid to pour into you res. to fry the plants too. hahahahaha

Hey nothing wrong with being a little paranoid. nice surveilence set up.

lol thanks
actually if that happens ill snip the plant ,throw those bastards in the shower and light it with a butane lighter

hey gqone333. nice security setup. also congradulations on your second girl.:D

heres a couple of pics of my grow room,i just installed one of my 65 watt floresence.so i can have two spectrums beaming down on the plant. left the other in my grow box .those outlets on the wall are set timers ,so i dont have to worry about 12/12 it cuts off a 8:00pm and on at 8:00am.it cuts off my floresence ,hps,and fan towards the hps,easy to program ,brought it off ebay for 14 bucks each .great price cant beat it,you can even set what day you want it on,seven deffrent scheldules.got two of those ,needed one for my water heaters they kept turning off ,so i set it ,seven times,3 hours apart, so it would cut off ,at2:59pm and cut back on, at3:00.i set it, to do this every 3 hours ,so the water stays ,warm 24/7.i may move things around, in the near future for more space ,but for know ,im fine ,ill be updating new pics ,of the plant next week.

bad news, i went to check on my growroom and unlifted the top, so i can check on my sprouts ,which is on the top shelf.the board sliped and broke the second shelf ,killing five sprouts , and wasting a gallon in a half of water on two the bottom resover , took me 15 minutes to clean all the water,im pissed
dont worry ,i got backups of the same strain

you sound like my neighbor with all the cameras. you dont live in a blue house do you ? for real im paranoid cause he has 3 cameras and 1 is pointing towards my back yard so i have to sneak to check my dam plants in my own out building . although they say they cant see my back yard it sure in the hell looks like they can .

Hey skunk, thats what they make airpowered rifles for and windows. ;)

god ,thank god ,i just finished my, shed grow, setup,i hope that te ,hermie will ,survive under the temps. its 95 degrees without the ,400 watt on.i almost got caught ,taking my hermie, to the shed .just as i walked out ,with a black plastic bag ,this old ***** from next door ,came out and spotted me.she dint see the actual plant,she always runs in when i come out.i had it in a trash can with a black bag over it.i had to think of something, just in case she saw ,so i use the same trash can with some boxes in the trash bag and left it partly open.she came back out 10 mins later so i think im cool

Latest posts

Back