Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yep Duck been outside all morning doing nothing but :joint: after:joint:after:bong:

SM best excuse in the world my car won't start when someone want a ride. wonder why that is?

Hi Bong heads!

Glad to see everyone.

SM, sounds like you can still tell her no. Do it.

I think fall really is in the air this morning. Enjoy your day everyone.

Now I'm babysitting a hyper 9 yr old who will have to ride with us. I'll give the boys sugar and ask my 13 yr old to come and bring her flute... Make for one uncomfy ride. I'll bring my ear plugs. :p

Bah!

She's a newly single mom who's really having a tough time. I don't feel right just not, ya know?

I've reread the text over and over, she not once asked me to take her.

Big thumbs down. I did the math, and a 40 mile drive in a car that gets 9 miles a gallon, and gas is 3.60 a gallon is über expensive.

Gah

Dodge Durango. :p not my choice, but good for multiple kiddos plus their friends.

SmokinMom said:
Dodge Durango. :p not my choice, but good for multiple kiddos plus their friends.

yup..them Dodges set Toilets ontop the manifolds:spit:......I be making Kids walk

TMT..:bong:

Thanks guys :)

She was about 15 mins late and i got her there right on time at 3 pm. She assured me several times I'd be back home for my 4pm appt. I had my son and the kid i was babysitting in the car. She went in, and never came out. I texted her about 3:45 and she said she was almost done. At 3:55 I asked when she was getting out of there and she told me they just started and that I could go ahead and leave and that she'd get a ride home. So I left. The kids mom I was babysitting for was not very pleased that i wasn't there when she went to pick him up. I dropped him off and got to my sons school 20 mins late. Needless to say, I was even more livid. I knew in my gut that the whole thing wasn't a good idea. :rolleyes:

I'm soooo done doing favors. No more mrs. nice guy.

-------------------------------------------------------

So now I'm home and drinking a little rum with some pineapple juice. Notice how I didn't say pineapple juice and a little rum. :p

-------------------------------------------------------

These kids will hopefully go to bed early. i need my pipe and to cool off and relax.

VENT OVER!

:D

Welllllll what she give ya :confused2:;)

:yeahthat:You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to pcduck again. Phones = Someone wanting something done for nothing

Latest posts

Back