Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Very cool Multi. Can't wait to hear about the 1:1 cbd.. I hope you will journal this grow.

That sounds like quite a party ya'll had here stateside. Glad you quit the tobacco after. Good move, but hard to do.

Good morning Bong hitters. I will be vaping in my solo some....... satori...shocked aren't you.

Have a great day!

Good morning BHC:ciao:

Grabbing my chainsaw this morning, got a few girls to cut down.:chuck:

BIU:bong:

Your a good bud, Lovb. I smoke all over my house and really need to stop it. I like your idea. One room, close the door! Thanks.

LOL--I smoke all over my house too. I figure this is a privilege of age and owning your own home. I like this freedom. The only thing I really worry about is keeping the growing a secret. There are a huge amount of people--a lot of them my age or older--in the little tiny place where I live that smoke. I really don't worry about that much. Besides, I usually put up with their being drunk, a condition I find a little disgusting.

I think I am on the mend. I am feeling good enough to put my little cabinet together. Boy I sure do miss all the power tools I have at home. I have some OG (choco OG x Orange OG) seeds that I think I am going to run down here. Maybe I'll bring the BSC clone that seems to be struggling at my regular home base down here to see if I can nurse her back to health.

Multi--what is it about the SD that is so special? Like Rosebud, I feel that way about Satori.

Retrieved the Da Buddha from storage.:stoned:

Good morning All,

Duck, my pet peeve against the SOLO, is I take like two hits and want to hit it again and it has turned itself off. I have turned it on three times and it is the same bowl. On the other hand, maybe i have had enough and I should relax, nah.

Thg, i really like Sour Diesel too. I have purchased some of that oil at the dispensary and liked it. Have you had it?
My solo went out again....shoot.

Biu peeps.

Good morning everyone. Weird weather here in big D. We had to turn the AC on over the weekend. Is it really Christmas season?

Job search (lol) on hold until after the new year. This is my 1st almost wake & bake since July. :p

The city is tearing up my sidewalk. :-0

HI SM!
You are practically a virgin after that long.. Welcome back to wake and bake, you have been missed.

Rainy Tuesday.
But going to a Christmas party tonight.

BIU :bong:

SO Duck, tell us how you really feel!!! LOL..love it.

Lovb, what makes this year different?

32 and sunny:)

What should I do? bong, Vape pen, Da Buddha, or just roll one?

:bong:

roll a bone!

I'd join ya but its the weekend (and X-mass break) so "the little one" is home and I can't play (like that) till she's asleep.

ENJOY!

:48:

Think I remember reading where someone was complaining that their Solo ran out of juice quickly. Same thing happened to me. Your Solo needs a new battery. Fixed mine right up. Arizer wanted $40 plus shipping. Found it for $10 with free shipping. When the battery got here, the connecting end was different. Had to cut off the old end and solder it to the new battery. A couple minutes of work saved me over $30. The new battery is sold for a r/c helicopter.

Chop chop says the woodsman.
CHucky and a sour diesel kush.

BIU:bong:

Latest posts

Back