Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
whats up my peeps.. so job situation is totally awesome, about a month or so ago a new company came in to do inspections and crap since they were offering to buy the apartment complex from the current owners... well everything is going through as of Jan 14th, and i just got my offer letter yesterday, being that im a contractor i dont have to do any drug tests... thank god!!! cuz growing your own amazing meds kinda throws a monkey wrench in that whole scenario lol... the rest of the employees gotta figure something out, there are a few fellow smokers here so they are kinda scrambling right now to clean up and/or cheat the system if need be... which totally sucks, but hey im free and clear WOOT!!!

also iv so missed having my tent setup lol... i set it up last night, since i was running around moving a ton of stuff i opened by living room window about 4-5 inches since it was like 20* outside, kinda cool off the place a bit. so after i got my tent up, hung the light, and ran my duct work from light to fan to window exhaust mount, i turned on the fan... BLAM worked awesome, got good passive air flow and a nice bowing in of the tent sides just perfect... so i go back to my living room having finished everything in my grow room, window still open mind you, sat at my comp and started to play a game, after about 15-20min i thought to myself... "holy cow its friken COLD in here, wow what a breeze outside" (since i usually get no cross breeze or good airflow through my place), so i get up and go to the window, barely any breeze just flat out cold... and yet there was air just flowing in like crazy... it took me a few min for it to click... AH HA! the darn vent fan for my tent... sucking hard enough to pull air through my whole place, the tent temp went from 86 to 76 in that 20min time frame and my living room was like 68, burrr... lol gotta get that carbon scrubber all hooked up apparently since without it iv got insane airflow, even though out my whole place rather then just the tent... lol...

man look at that, so much typing, YAY for being medicated WOOT lol...

Hey Duck,
I was reading some old threads and you grew durban poison? Did you like it? Can you tell me? I see too that THG was not impressed. I am interested in the thcv.

Anyone, durban poison??

Rose, I grew it for a couple of seasons before losing her. Big buds and pretty decent. I liked Satori and Chucky better.

To much creamer ya big Sissy. Lol Just messen wit ya Bro. Nice pipe.

Got a new piece yesterday. Just a $10 gas station deal. Nothing special,

Hello Rosebud, YD, WH,

cool lil piece YD!!

This glass is one of those DH-Gate "china clones" that are close to but not (even close) quite as good as the original designs.
A real "incycler" wouldn't splash as much as this does and things would be more centered and @ right-angles

-but-

pack it with the right stuff, light the right end, suck (not TOO hard) on the other and yes, YES, it does work! :bong:
Love the "mug handle" loop you can hold while hitting it.

Hopper,
these days I need the milk to offset all the acid in the (Dark Magic) silly-strong (dark) grounds I so LOVE to use.

:48:

Hey Joe, gotta love this winter so far? Nice change from the last few.

Hey Weedhopper:ciao: how's life treating ya :48:

Very nice right now cause i just vapped me some Liquid gold/ Purple Skywalker oil. Yehaaaaaaaaa
And how you doing my friend? Good i hope.

Doing great WH.
Hitting Chucky like it is my job :)

Waiting for Spring

Ahhhh,,,spring. I love t hd smell of fresh cut grass and tomatoes on the vine. Yehaaaaaaaaa

Hi guys... yes, here too. kinda want to prune roses, but it is a tad early..

Hi Joe. enjoy spring.

Yep Rose,,i took a cutting from the neighbors Bieutiful Red Rose Bush and cloned it. She is looking real healthy.

Latest posts

Back