Successful LST?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beavermonk

Green Thumb
Reaction score
Was just curious if anyone could verify I have done this correctly? I plan on keeping her in veg untill she is a good 3 ft tall at least. Should I be doing a combination of topping as well?

Picture11.jpg

looks pretty successful to me. topping that thing would make it a bushy monster. I see lots of buds in your future. Nice Plant.

Great to hear. I haven't really experimented with the low stress training before but seems like she gonna make a low fat bush. I am thinking about topping those but I want it to get back up to its 7 leave fans first. I am unsure if I shall wait that long or not :(

ok dont know how newb of a question this is... but how the f(#k do i get kolas like that instead of a single one???

smokingjoe said:
provided there is sufficent green stuff to facilitate photsynthesis there is no real need to wait.

Will be topping her prob within the next 24 hours for sure thanks for the advice

Here is an updated shot of that same plant. She is in a 2 gallon pot now

Picture14.jpg

She also has her pre flowers starting to show. Was born may 11th and was vegged till now

She's looking good to me. How much more space do you have in your growroom and when were you going to switch to flowering? They usually double or even triple their size in flowering.. Just want you to have enough room to finish her out. Keep us posted on your progress. Take care and be safe.

I got 4x3 in area and about 6 ft in height. She is only a 28 cm high but she is 3 inches short of 2 foot across right now at 43cm. I started giving her 16/8 last night from 24/0. She loves all the training she been getting combined with FIMs and toppings :hubba:

why are u bumping light down from 24 to 16/8 or 18/6 whichever you meant? why not leave on 24? vegging plants dont need night cycle @ all. no night mo growth. everything looks great.

GL

DFW

My bad I meant to say 18/6 but ya I wanted to flower her but now that I know she is a girl I might just hold off till the end of the month pass that one night of dark off as a cloudy day :D

Thanks for your comments.

It's been awhile since I have had some time to myself so I haven't had a chance to keep everyone updated with this LST experiment. Been busy with vacation, camping, concerts and the heat. Decided to post a recent photo of the same plant. I was originally going to do SOG but now I got a little bit of a canopy but I am letting the main cola get as fat as she likes. Already got alot of offspring off her too so expect even better the next attempt :cool:

PS She is about 4 ft high halfway to my boobs past my waist

Picture 13.jpg

Picture 11.jpg

Sorry to double post but the leaves are drooping because its almost bed time for her and it cooled right off or else they would all be standing straight out

Beavermonk said:
Here is an updated shot of that same plant. She is in a 2 gallon pot now

I prefer to cut the leaves (every other limb level <nodes>) this creates more limbs with out the stunting of the plant. If hieght is an issue then toping would be best to control hieght.

She has been topped many times already but now she in flower there is no point

Latest posts

Back