Buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1green

HI ALL, SAY IF THESE BABYS STAY WHITE, WILL THE BUDS JUST KEEP GETTING BIGGER!!!!!!! HERE IS A PIC, THEY ARE ABOUT 3 IN. LONG SO FAR. :cool: :cool:

PC240107-1.JPG

Those will continue to grow...so yes the buds will get bigger...just keep them happy and healthy...

thanks hamster, i was hoping so. have cut a couple of them, and they were very tasty , soon i want to get some really good seed.. these are really good anyway. but just want to try some top noch seeds ,

Those look a lil too young to be sampling the product just yet...I wld keep from taking anymore buds till the plant has a chance to pack on some weight and mature...

Hamster Lewis said:
Those look a lil too young to be sampling the product just yet...I wld keep from taking anymore buds till the plant has a chance to pack on some weight and mature...

:yeahthat:

If your pistles are still white definately too soon to take samples. They should swell up and form bud around them. Patience is the key get a jewlery microscope and harvest based on the color of the tricomes. In their infancy they are clear, gradually going to a milky color then to amber. Amber trics give you more of a body high while clear and milky is more of a cerebral high. Either way harvesting stuff at this point just means the thc isn't mature and you won't get a potent high. Anyways good luck peace out

Latest posts

Back