Vortex/ak47-c99/bb jam/blue Apollo By Loolagigi

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loolagigi

UP UP AND AWAY!
Reaction score
just picked up my beans with a buddy from another shipment address.
the beans i baught are....tga-vortex....joey weeds, blue apollo, and ak47-c99, and dr atomic blueberry jam! as you can see the blueberry jam, and the two joey weed packs have nice fat seeds. i wanted the vortex more than the others, but the tga vortex seeds are really small. i will take 2 seeds from each strain and germ them tommorow. so in the end we shall see who has the most viable seeds. i hope the tga vortex shows promise....they are very tiny seeds. hang around friends, this will be a intresting science project! Loola

2010.jpg

Can't wait to see what the vortex does.

Gonna :watchplant: this one

Green mojo for you

maybe subcool can justify why the vortex from hd are much smaller than "regular" seeds size. i cant talk much, due to the fact i have not germed any of the strains posted, but in due time we shall know the truth! the only reason i am being so paronoyed about small seed size is.....i have been "convinced by advertising" that tga would be the "breeder" i was in seek of. tga...i have spoken well of you, please back me up .............................Loola

haven't you ever heard size doesn't mean anything? :p :D

seriously though, don't worry man. i've had incredably tiny seeds before that were completely fine.

kaotik said:
haven't you ever heard size doesn't mean anything? :p :D

seriously though, don't worry man. i've had incredably tiny seeds before that were completely fine.
let me tell you...at 5'5" i have heard "size does not matter", but in commom sence, i know that thats just a "being easy on you phrase". i hope you are right.......i am looking for that "magic" strain as "they" say!

sub...either way i have much love for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey man...it looks like we have some things in common other than addiction...lol...nice strains man! Your gonna love the C99 AK47. I got a flower room full of clones!

Look closer I bet your C99 AK seeds are little tiny things...if they aren't then they are not the same seeds I had...mine were tiny.

legalize_freedom said:
Hey man...it looks like we have some things in common other than addiction...lol...nice strains man! Your gonna love the C99 AK47. I got a flower room full of clones!

Look closer I bet your C99 AK seeds are little tiny things...if they aren't then they are not the same seeds I had...mine were tiny.
lf, to be honest, the joey weed seeds i got are "regular" sized seeds. my tga seeds are the "beans" i am concered with when size of seeds matters. i hope size prooves me wrong!

Loola, to start with i just subscribed to your thread! awsome selection you got there, im getting some jack the ripper this weekend! i cant wait! i just wanted to let you know that my last seed order had a bunch of small beans in it, i decided to grow all the small ones first and had absolutely no problems with them at all...hope yours do the same. good luck and lots of mojo for your girls!!

well i started the madness.....i took 4 seeds from each strain and have them in 4 seperate zip lock bags with the paper towel method. always seemed to have good results this way. i figure with 16 beans germing i can get some good females to start as moms. ill be asking for advice here and there so stay tuned...should have some seedlings in a week or so. once the seeds crack i will put them in rockool cubes.

2010 001.jpg

size of beans don't mean anything. Loola I was just saying in that other post that my joey weed seeds were tiny. I got 10 out of 10 germinated, and 6 fems.

seed size doesn't mean aything. My seeds from TGA are not big seeds either IMO...I've had some like 3/16th beans...lol

legalize_freedom said:
size of beans don't mean anything. Loola I was just saying in that other post that my joey weed seeds were tiny. I got 10 out of 10 germinated, and 6 fems.

seed size doesn't mean aything. My seeds from TGA are not big seeds either IMO...I've had some like 3/16th beans...lol
you are all right. first to crack...4/4 vortex. houston, we have lift off.:D

2010 005.jpg

as you wish...here is the intro of the 5 in 1 bucket. some random pics of whats happening now. still waiting on some bb jams to finish cracking....and joey weeds seeds to bust. the small rockwool cubes you see are cracked vortex.
sorry about the burnt leaves on the 5 in 1 bucket...had a water problem...its fixed now.

2010 006.jpg

2010 007.jpg

2010 008.jpg

Size of seeds is determined genetically,
while the JC hybrids have coconut sized seeds the Space Dude children come from very small grey seeds when I originally got my Space Queen seeds from Vic I thought they were all duds but they all opened very fast.

Sub

ok, the vortex was first. second to crack was bbjam, few hours later ak47xc99 are starting to crack....last and hopefully not least is blue apollo. man, joey weeds seeds are coconuts. maybe that why they are taking a little more time. ill wait till the am to place them in phed cubes.

nice line up you got there loolagigi hope you dont mind if i pull up a chair

Latest posts

Back