Hey

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Squirrel

Reaction score
Hey everyone out there, how are ya'll doing? My name is Squirrel and I'm a newbie to the group but definitely not to bud. You see several years back I had to have a hip replacement at the age of 33yrs old and then they recalled the part that they put in my leg. Putting me on a cocktail of different types of extremely strong pain medication for 5 years. I finally was able to come off of the pain medication and move on with what I had left of my life. You can never imagine when I say that I have been clean off of the heavy pks a little bit more than a year now and I still have cringes and withdrawal symptoms even after all this time. If it wasn't for me smoking, I don't know what I'd have done. Looking to move out of the state we live in to a medical marijuana legal state with pretty good weather on account of my condition. Anybody out there have any ideas or suggestions or just want to holler back at me feel free. :48::48::vap-leafy_wave:to

Welcome to da place. Pass that doobie over here. Can`t say much about where to live as I don`t think there`s any one best place to live. Every place I`ve been has it`s good points and it`s drawbacks. IMO. Questions about growing, ask away, someone will give you an answer. Anyways, welcome.

welcome glad to hear weed is helping I too use it for pain and have not looked back to pain killers in 10+ years. I would suggest moving to washington state if you want to smoke medically. its really easy to find some good organic weed and a lot of strains that are local and not found in cali. people here really take pride in their gardens not just weed so it's a great place to walk around (i dont own a car) and find other gardeners or supplies. we also have great cloudy cool weather most of the year so indoor grow rooms stay at a good temperature. I took a "medical migration" to get here :)

Washington state rocks!!!! Welcome to our site, glad you are here, there are a lot of like minded folks here. Enjoy.

Latest posts

Back