Slow Mo gifted auto

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Rose,
Yes she got got pretty big....
this was my 2nd try with auto's.. 1st time was my very 1st *real* grow..
I Think slomo labeled these HBN .??? hard to read. and he is no longer in the canna world to get any info from...

Hey PJ. Yes, wild is a god word.. lol... not a very pretty looking lady, but after she was trimmed up, she looked much better..
Still have another one going, but it is far from ready.. and that is kind of strange as they are both the same age, but the other one took a extra 4 weeks to go in to flower???
Been doing pretty good PJ... how about yourself?
I have a couple fem beans going from Sick med seeds .... they are ready to flip, about 18-24 inches tall now.. going to put them under the 1K hps, and move the other auto back to the veg room with a led light above her..
I'm learning on the LED lights.. this one turned out much better then my last try.. and i think this on was still a bit to close to the light...

View attachment R3 28 004.jpg

Wow looks great, I have a dark devil auto I really want to pop, just have never done an auto before, your results are excellent :)

Havent seen Slowmo in forever. What happen to him?
Looking good. Green Mojo.

Yeah,,i cant remember the last time I seen him. Dont remeber if he was over at Marijuana-Culture or not.

Kravenhead..
I run a RDWC set up, so generally mine get bushy...
imo, bushy isnt always the best with the led lighting,, and i run auto's 24 x 7 no rest time for them. the 2 ladies i posted today are NOT auto's..they are fems. Psycho crack..
here is a link.... https://www.sickmeds.com/cannabis-seeds/#psychocrack

Rose, Weedhopper, it has probably been 3-4 years since i last talked to slomo..
from what i understand from TOA, a woman came into his life, and he gave up the canna growing..

So, while he is gone from our world, he is not forgotten.

He left growing for a woman???? LOL

Slo grew for his mother who had some major issues, and I feel like he did it more for her than him. I never got the sense he was very in to it.

He's been gone a good 4 years now and I haven't spoken to him on the phone in maybe 3 years now.

Good Dude to take care of his Mom like that.

Latest posts

Back