hello to all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe36

Reaction score
Hi everyone
I just wanted to introduce myself.
I smoked daily in the 70s all but stopped in the 80s and 90s to rase a family and now starting back into the hobby. I have been busted up badly over the years with a broken neck and back so I am now retired. The plan is to just grow a few plants for daily personal use. It works better than the mass amounts of pain pills that was prescribed in the past couple years, very unpleasant . so now the plan is to go with pot and perhaps enjoy the time left.
I am OLD a grandpa and just trying to get by on a small retirement as are so many today.

Joe 36

Hey Joe, glad you are here. This plant works great for pain. Let us know how we can help.

Welcome.

Welcome to MP. You will find yourself right at home with us. We have many older members here who feel exactly as you do.

I encourage all new growers to read, read, read. Learn as much as you can about this amazing plant and what it takes to grow it. I can say that there is a reason that quality cannabis is expensive...it is expensive to set up a proper grow space and it is difficult and time consuming to grow. But there is nothing like smoking your own. and being able to pick strains that have the characteristics you want in a strain.

In addition to a lot of fellow old people here, we have many very knowledgeable people here to help you get started and help you through the ins and outs of growing your own.

Greetings, Joe. You've come to the right place. If you're setting up a room, don't spend a cent until you bounce your plans off these folks.

Hi Joe, i only got on here myself this week- ha! lol i'm the person saying hi before u. it seems like a cool place full of knowlegable peeps.
Welcome man

:welcome: to MP. Sounds like you need to check out "Cumudgeonland...Home of the Old Farts Club". We`re in the "Coffee Table" section. We be just a bunch of old farts who love using cannabis to help solve our problems. We use and we grow it. We have "wake and bake" sessions every morning......and throughout the day as we deem necessary. Check us out.

Latest posts

Back