Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Id like to obtain membership to your club as well. No current pic of my bong i have been using tonight but Heres a link to the one I'm using now ;) and i can get a new one up in the A.M. The wife is asleep in there by it and i don't want to stumble around and break it or wake her up :D it does have a new bell for her so the update will be good. And if i am accept into this elite stoner club i believe ill take the evil member number of well if it were in German it would be sex sex sex :hubba: :woohoo: :rofl: someone had to do it :rolleyes:

seriously...when will we smoke together? central US? i mean what? you fellas and ladies tell me! tomorrow, this fri? when? we need to have a "seaaion" we cant rush it for just a couple of members- that would be unfair...

we all need to post on it, and im up for opinions!

Bella420 said:
late nights are always good for me after 11-12 eastern time :D
this is the closest thing to a plan i see...how about this fri. at 11-12pm us eastern time. if this doesnt work i got no problem settin my alarm for 3:30am for the other side of the world...i got my priority's just right for this club. BTW everytime i hit the bong in pic its like the whole BHC crew is with me as i am thinking about all your bong pics...pretty cool. now that bong is only for special smokeouts!

Latest posts

Back