cloning autoflower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TokeWithHope

24/7 toker
Reaction score
ok sorry if this is a repeat of a thread i know ive seen people talking about it but never payed much attention and i searched for it but after the first 12 pages decided to just start a new thread. but is it possible to clone a lowryder / autoflowering plant? if so do u clone in the same way and do u only have a certain time frame to clone or wat?

it would be the same, however, how successful you are is another question. being the plant only has 9 weeks till done from seed. good luck? i don't think anyone has really tried but you could be the first on these boards. just remember to take pictures;) ;)

haha dang that makes me nervous lol ive never even grown be4 but i guess if i pull it off it makes it that much better! but when do u think i should take the clone? early on or later on in its cycle. cause u wont have to wait for it to revege considering its an auto strain it should just keep growing i think...

TokeWithHope said:
aight i will well what strain of auto would u guys recommend?

Well take the clones before the 17day mark. Males ususally show around that time. so mark your donor and match with clone so if its male you can toss both. As for strian i don't think you can go wrong. LR2 seems to be good but what strian is up to u. i just like to watch:D .

P.S. it is not possible to revage an auto-flower cause well it auto flowers under any light conditions. Hence Auto-Flower

hahaha ya thats what i meant lol. and ok but what if im looking for sumtn with a good head high? lr2? or what

Latest posts

Back