Lemon skunk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, I misspelled it :rolleyes: didn't catch it till the thread was already posted :eek:.

What are your questions? I will take a stab at em' my journal is in my sig, I have 2 Lemon Skunks going right now in full bloom...

EDIT: pics #4, 6 and 8 are the LS the one in 8 is one that I topped - page 4 all the way at the bottom (last post on page 4) they have grown since that pic + I just fed them their "Hard Flowering" nutes last night. I will take a recent pic and post it here on this thread when the light comes on

how tall did you start flowering?and how tall did it end up?and hey!bubble your girls are some of the finest i've ever seen!

I vegged for a month. I will post pictures in a couple...

hashplant do you have pics? I am curious. They are growing nicley for me and have not run into any problems :confused:

somewere mine was crap it was really badly damaged buy the time i harvested.but my clone i took is taking off good she got 2 main colas that are the same hight right know . i was thinkng of doin some sort of lst to them but i might let them grow straight up.

Pics :D 1-4 is the one that I topped 5-9 the one I didn't :rolleyes: I am not going to top next time, the one I didn't top has always been the one I took close - up's from when she was a :baby: (in my journal) I wish I was ready to pull a clone but :rolleyes: anyway, the last pic is of me in between the ladies (I was foundling them ;))
I am 6'2, so kinda gives you a idea.

They will be 8 weeks (from seed) on the 1st

Hope this helps a little

All organic btw....

EDIT: I will probably veg for another week or two on my next grow :hubba:

DSC_0030.JPG

DSC_0032.JPG

DSC_0033.JPG

DSC_0034.JPG

DSC_0035.JPG

DSC_0036.JPG

DSC_0037.JPG

DSC_0038.JPG

DSC_0039.JPG

DSC_0043.JPG

Keep coming.like information.gives me a head start.I grow in water,so there'll be differences.but i'll bend to meet my needs.are they heavy feeders?or do you go easy on your fertilizer regemin?

Hey bubblegum.Which of the two yielded better?Topped vs. untopped?On your lemon lovelies.Planted 2 both sprouted,very vibrant strain.Planted 2 Wonder Woman fems also,both sprouted,1 just gave up after about 5 days.the one thats left fell over a few days ago.But put a few stakes on sides to help if she falls again.Seems fine,growing.But nothing like the lemon sisters.

The one that I did not top was doing the best by far. I was not able to let them finish, they got pregnant so I had to pull the plug 2 weeks early. Are all your beans fem'd? I learned a pretty rough lesson my whole grow was fem'd and idk if they ALL hermied (this is what I think happened) or if just 1 hermied and pollinated :confused: I don't know how to tell that but, after all my trimming and inspecting I am guessing they where ALL he/shes :eek:

I got 2 oz. of both the LS but, I only took what I wanted and threw the rest into the hash pile...

Lemon Skunk by Jordan of the Islands =

very Good !

I do not know that of GHS, I am not 1 amateur ghs, but that of Jordan is very well. That remains 1 skunk… In the same spirit (lemon) in + powerful it there with the Citrus-Skunk. That is 1 Citral X Skunk but one finds with the same name Calif.Orange X Skunk. Who are + powerful that the lemon...

nice plant yumyumbubblegum ;)

:ciao:

i sure hope these aren't hermie.they got their first dose of sodium earlier today.16 days old,gave em about 5 hours under 250w hps.did you c any male flowers on the lemons?could any of the others have shed a male flower here or there?grasping at straws.

Latest posts

Back