Any one make there own auto befor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dr.Autoflower

Auto Flower Lover
Reaction score
hey guys im thinking about breeding a Jack the ripper regualar plant with a auto Russian rocket fuel. my goal is to breed a new medical auto ment for extreme pain relief.RRF can be a very narcotic high and jack the ripper is used for extreme pain reilef and powerful tinctures and edibles.

So far my plan is to breed a male F2 Russian Rocket fuel male(gonna be looking for the monster pheno with a tester buddy,2 grows r better then 1) and pollenate a nice JTR mother. then with those seeds find the ones with the auto trait and back cross that with the f2 monster RRFs. then stablize them by back crossing 3 to 4 times with the F2 RRF till there 100% auto with the traits i want.
What you guys think? I really think theres potiental for autos for medical use since they got high CBD count.CBD is been studied and being found that its a very good anti-immflamitory and pain reliver. Peace

sounds like an interesting plan.. you going to run journals on the progress if you decide to do this?

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
I think this is gonna take a year or 2....

:aok:.. with the expectation of failures and/or setbacks along the way.. :eek:

you do know that several plants (both male and female) from "each and every" generation or cross "should" be grown to full maturity, and tested for characteristics and traits before proceeding.. ;)

Hick said:
:aok:.. with the expectation of failures and/or setbacks along the way.. :eek:

you do know that several plants (both male and female) from "each and every" generation or cross "should" be grown to full maturity, and tested for characteristics and traits before proceeding.. ;)

:yeahthat:

May I say start with makeing regular beans first..if ya aint had any breeding experience then I would start with the easy first..like they said in order to make a good Auto is like femminized and takes time and energy to make a stable strain...Good luck to you and please keep us posted..untill then Take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Well this is my dream so i dont really mind having a project that will last years and i have the know how so mise well do my own breeding I also have a tester buddy who will be helping out with this experiment

I love my autos and enjoyed pollen chucking for the fun of it.... but I wouldn't know the first thing about making an auto flowering strain by crossing with a Jack the Ripper. Best of luck and please post a GJ so we can all learn together.
OHC

Dr.Autoflower said:
Well this is my dream so i dont really mind having a project that will last years and i have the know how so mise well do my own breeding I also have a tester buddy who will be helping out with this experiment

by all means, pursue it then :)
I'm in no way wanting to discourage you, only presenting the "realities" of producing and stabilizing your own strain.
BEST o' luck!

Hick said:
by all means, pursue it then :)
I'm in no way wanting to discourage you, only presenting the "realities" of producing and stabilizing your own strain.
BEST o' luck!
I know you wernt tring to discourage, im a fact and logistics guy myself.Since i found out i am catagory 2 for my canadian mediacal marijuana card I am goin to go through with my dream and become a full time breeder and start my own seed company

Dr.Autoflower said:
I know you wernt tring to discourage, im a fact and logistics guy myself.Since i found out i am catagory 2 for my canadian mediacal marijuana card I am goin to go through with my dream and become a full time breeder and start my own seed company

:48:

That is the only thing that sucks about automatics in my opinion, you either have to keep sending money to the banks to keep the seeds coming or do some pollen spreading of your own. Other than that I think they smell and smoke awesome, and for 10 weeks to get a zipper is out of this world, I cant veg a clone for 2 weeks and flower for 8 weeks and expect a zipster! Good luck with your seed journey and I look forward to buying your seeds in the future from your seed bank.

Just my 2 cents: cross some soma lavender with some auto action, :giggle:

vdog said:
That is the only thing that sucks about automatics in my opinion, you either have to keep sending money to the banks to keep the seeds coming or do some pollen spreading of your own. Other than that I think they smell and smoke awesome, and for 10 weeks to get a zipper is out of this world, I cant veg a clone for 2 weeks and flower for 8 weeks and expect a zipster! Good luck with your seed journey and I look forward to buying your seeds in the future from your seed bank.

Just my 2 cents: cross some soma lavender with some auto action, .:giggle:
we'll see;)

Dr.Autoflower said:

Wow Dr. In a matter of 15 posts you went from "how do i make my own auto?" to " Im gonna become a full time breeder & start my own seed company" :doh: GL

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Wow Dr. In a matter of 15 posts you went from "how do i make my own auto?" to " Im gonna become a full time breeder & start my own seed company" :doh: GL
I never said "how do i make my own auto" since i already understand the logistics of it.make a auto cross is pretty simple, a buisness licinces cost 50$ and ive built my own website in grade 11. I already have a tester buddy workin on crosses too. So its just a matter of time and presictence. Y not have a career doin sumpthing I love.Sounds like sumpthing to strive for to me;)

It's possible, if not likely, to breed the auto trait out when crossing with non auto strains. You need a rudarales(sp) to breed the auto gene into a strain and takes many(thousands) of plants to selectively breed the traits you are looking for. At least that is what I get out of the research I have read.

Good luck.

i have an rrf at 63 days that i seeded and i saved a pile of pollen from a really stinky rrf male to cross with some other autos i have going now(pandora,automaria2,la bella afrodita,fast bud,speed devil2,blue himalaya diesel)so i will have a bunch of seeds for outdoor this summer.but,i also have some reg strains that went on 12/12 today(kandy kush x skunk,mekong high,afrodite,brainstorm,s.a.g.e.,pineapple express and tangerine dream)and i plan to cross the rrf to a couple buds on a couple plants just for fun cause you never know you might get for instance a very tangerine pheno from a rrf x tangerine dream cross that autoflowers,or you may not get any autos out of it.if you get autos then you could likely inbreed from there to come up with something or at least self any female autos for a one off batch of fem seeds.got to be a bit tricky to really make stable autos since you can't keep a mom or dad vegging to back cross to. anyway no harm in trying so gl to both of us.

Latest posts

Back