Sexing it up over here

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHat the heck is that in your last picture????

Everything else looks just beautiful. Love your grow!

WHat the heck is that in your last picture????

Everything else looks just beautiful. Love your grow!

Was hoping you guys could tell me! Looks like balls, no?

Thanks Rose! :48:

i see what looks like a pistol on the left side towards the middle of the pic idk tho

that sucks i had 2 i pulled yesterday they wear small tho got 16 girls and 10 small one that im waiting on to show their sex

This is that same one from the previous pic. Was waiting for definitive boy parts before pulling it. Today a ball on a stalk. Boom done. Was just a little root bound in that pot haha

View attachment image.jpg

lol i bet im hoping i can get away with using the 5 gallon buckets i got but i know gonna have to put a few of the bigger ones in totes

Dude this was in a 10-15 ish gallon pot! Says #15 on it, but seems smaller. Still have two in 5gallon root booster pots that were started later. Started Memorial Day weekend. Still gonna be big daily watering for sure

yea for sure 5 gallons got to do mine every 2 days if its hot but im gonna push a couple to the limit in a 5 gallon and see how big i can get them i can get away with it i think

I did 5 gallon pots for half a summer outdoors last year and changed up to 10. Watering constantly and feeding. IT was a good learning experience. This year i have one in the ground (so far) and it is SO MUCH EASIER.

Last one showed its balls today. So culled and gone.

Final girl lineup. Two Cannatonic, Two Nurse Larry's, One Larry OG, and One Pineapple Express. They are definitely starting to stretch out. Had some small grasshoppers eating on a few of them. Lots of torn up leaves. Trying to end that asap.

Thanks for looking

View attachment girls.jpg

View attachment 714Canna2.jpg

View attachment 714Canna.jpg

View attachment 714NL2.jpg

View attachment 714NL.jpg

View attachment 714Larry.jpg

View attachment 714PE.jpg

looking nice ston sucks about the male atleast you got 6 big girls!!! im have the same problem with grasshoppers its not to bad only a few leaves watered and sprayed with some neem to try to keep em of my girls

Just be careful,,those freaken plastic chairs will fold and drop ya like a bad habit.LOL

Don't fall of that perch man, well at least you would have a soft landing.:fly:

Latest posts

Back