Clones growing in the sun journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a big fat bummer lyfespan.... Sorry that happened.

The rest are getting pyrethrum bombed, then BT sprayed E3D, that should keep them away. I know better next time I grow out doors, to be more proactive, then reactive.

View attachment image.jpg

But it still didn't even phase the dam pillars, I'm having to go through each plant by hand, which has helped , but I want these dam things dead. I ordered BT and was wondering if I could spray the buds with this, I have 4-6 weeks till harvest

The trick item in the pic is the zip wall system that allows me to make a tent any size any where with a 15 foot ceiling max.

Caterpillars suck! Have had good years and bad years. Not sure about spraying this far into flower. I personally wouldn't. When they get bad unfortunately digging through them by hand with a pair of tweezers is what I do. Sucks, but you want to salvage as much as possible by catching them early. I've had a couple already, but not a lot. Hoping for the best. Good luck man

Caterpillars suck! Have had good years and bad years. Not sure about spraying this far into flower. I personally wouldn't. When they get bad unfortunately digging through them by hand with a pair of tweezers is what I do. Sucks, but you want to salvage as much as possible by catching them early. I've had a couple already, but not a lot. Hoping for the best. Good luck man

Thanx, yeah it's frustrating to see beauty be ruined by these fat lil buggers.

Here's a few girls in the sun todayView attachment image.jpg

Here's my supercrop(cloned from a flowering mother) clone, she is also a Black Domina, just a fruitier, more like blue dream pheno. She has hints of magnolia and citrus, can't wait to taste this one.

This is another Black Domina clone, same pheno as the supercrop, but it was taken before the mother flowered, this plant doesn't have the same magnolia and citrus smells, but it is really delicious smelling, fruity sweet

beautiful lyfe looking good ive only seen a couple caterpillars hear they are lil monsters

Latest posts

Back