Clones growing in the sun journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you everybody, my garage is smelling super good from all the spin trimming

Well, 2 plants down, the big ugly mother to a few of these clones, and one Pygmy Black domina, that was actually a clone from the mom I took down. The mom was so ugly I'm not posting pix again, but she did yield 10ounces dry, despite loosing the top portion of the plant long ago to wind.
View attachment 218086

So this lil Pygmy yielded 45g, not bad for a 2 foot tall girl.

Well things are looking good, hairs have all but stopped being produced, and we are in the 11th week of flowering. I think I'm going to take down a few more this week and leave the rest to fatten up, I'm just wondering if I let it go is there a thing as too far? Will the trichs fall off? Or get weaker less Stoney bud?

watch the trichs i dont let em go over 50% they start deteriorating

Seems like some buds have lots of Amber while other on the same plant are just getting cloudy?

Nice color in that bud Lifespan.

Nice color in that bud Lifespan.

Thanks MR1, I think I'm liking this lil surprise, these girls are totally different from their mother. They smell way fruity, have more trichs on the sugar leaves, and now turning purple.

These girls really keep me guessing, lol

Latest posts

Back