Outdoor WeirdlesS?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kindbud

Grower
Reaction score
So got 5 plants lefts trim every day trim trim trim every plant trimmed no seeds in any buds and just now trimming on 1 plant on just 1 bud check other buds no seeds on any other buds i found a single seed weird right anyone had this happen i took a couple buds from the same branch and smashed and em an felt for seeds.... no seeds :48:

Found one random mature seed last week. Matter of fact, same last year. Only one and thought it was odd.

word first time ever happening to me just thought it was weird did u grow that seed the 1 u found last year??

I have had the same thing happen before, just a single seed

Kept last years single seed. Didn't grow it. One I just found got lost in the daily shuffle off the table somehow.

I'm think the stronger genetics will do this as a survival mechanism

Is there stray pollen from another grow? How far does it travel. That is weird. Is it a nice black seed or a wimpy white squishable one?

I have had this happen at least a half dozen times. Usually when I am growing some of the Danker Fire strains. Pretty sure it happens from an embedded nanner or two during flower.

The one I found was a dark viable seed Rose. Just weighed in roughly, about a 1lb plant and one lone seed found on it.

What was it in Ston? Are you going to use it or is that the one that got away?

Was on one of the cannatonics. Had it on the table wilst trimming. Clean up time came and it was no where to be found.

I have had this happen at least a half dozen times. Usually when I am growing some of the Danker Fire strains. Pretty sure it happens from an embedded nanner or two during flower.

I've also had it happen many many times, as Hammy said "embedded nanner" in the group somewhere.

Was on one of the cannatonics. Had it on the table wilst trimming. Clean up time came and it was no where to be found.

That's a shame, my last single Virgin Mary seed grew out really strong. I was able to breed her and grab a bunch more seeds from her this year. Can't wait to see how those grow out..

its not that uncommon to me atleast, I probably find a single seed on 20% of my plants.

Latest posts

Back