My clones seem to have a lot less trics?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SMOKINGRANPA

Reaction score
I have a critical kush clone that went to flower then I pushed it back to veg when it went outside. It is a day or 2 away from cutting and the trics seem to be about half what we got from the mother. Could this be from moving from indoor to outdoor and changing light from 12/12 indoor to outside sunshine and longer light??????
The mother was a great producer but???????
This is my first try at cloning soooooo maybe in and out not a good combo??

Thanks smokingranpa (moving into new adventures)

Yeah I would bet it is from the change in lighting schedules. You have to be real careful with that as it can totally whack the flowering schedule of a plant, and cause it to do all kinds of strange stuff.

Thanks Hushpuppy, I wont do that again. I have a blue dream just started flower cycle thinking about taking a clone?????? or should I take them while still vegging?

i took my clones shortly after the plants began flowering. i don't have end results though but the clones outside do seem to be getting some good trichs. i will post again as things progress if you want. good luck though...

You can take cuttings from them during the first week and even from the second week into flowering if you can find some lower branches that haven't begun to show any signs of flower. It wont hurt the mother plant unless you take a lot of them from one plant. Taking 2-3 cuttings from a single plant that is beginning flower shouldn't disturb it.

I'll probably be trimming some bottom leaves anyway, so, I think I will take a few and see how they go. Good experience, thanks HP

I'm gun-er fill my pipe with some CK from last grow and enjoy the beautiful end of the day :vap-leafy_wave:

Latest posts

Back