Filters for used for making BHO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redpassion

Reaction score
Hi, I have been asked by a non English speaking friend to ask members which are the best filters available, and what is the best micron size to use. He uses butane to make his BHO. I couldn't help him as I know nothing about the BHO process. I only make oil concentrates. We both live in Italy! Hoping someone will be able to give advice. Thanks:volcano vaporizer! My favorite.

My bho tube has a stainless steel screen. I believe it is a 10 micron.

simple coffee filters double layer and zip tied to the tube---BE CAREFUL---DO IT OUTSIDE IF YOU CAN OR WELL VENTILATED ARE---NO FLAMES SPARKS OR OTHER IGNITION SOURCES---MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A FIRE EXTINGUISHER AT THE READY AS A PRECAUTION---BUTANE IS DANGEROUS IF NOT RESPECTED

Hi pcduck, Thank you for your reply. I will pass it on to my friend, whom, I am sure, will be more than grateful. Ciao

Thanks for replying, In fact, although I know nothing about the BHO process, I gave him 2 coffee filters which I use for other purposes. Thanks again,

Latest posts

Back