Nectar Collector

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deadkndys

Reaction score
Anyone else own one? I bought a knockoff a few weeks ago. And I just love it! When I get some extra cash I wanna get "Pendant" one.

QH5BPyz.gif

Anyone else own one? I bought a knockoff a few weeks ago. And I just love it! When I get some extra cash I wanna get "Pendant" one.

QH5BPyz.gif

Best toy ever, Im getting the vape pen setup soon

I love mine. Under $20 from DHGate. Much better than any other nail design because you only use as much oil/tincture/whatever as you can hit. The rest stays in the container.

I live near san jose and am new at dabbing. Where can i get a nectar collector with case?

I was just playing with these at the cup, they are pretty cool. I just ordered a couple of the small vaped micro collab ones for my shop (electronic and has a Ti nail).

Anyone tried the one with the quartz straw?

this is a very cool unit , does anyone know the retail on it? or the OP how much did ya pay for the knock off?

I sell the legitimate one on my site for $120.

I actually just got some of the knockoff micro collectors in accidentally (NOT for sale). I'll post some photos. They're Junk by comparison.

its larger (9" end to end)
not leak proof (water will flow out the back side if you tip it)
the diffuser is vertical, and seemingly cut too high (doesn't work ideally unless unit is overfilled or held almost completely vertical.)
the nail is just inserted glass on glass style instead of threaded (it WILL fall out)
the glass AND titanium components are EXTREMELY thin on the fakes. this makes the glass fragile, and the Ti doesn't retain heat.

The good - it included a quartz nail which i preferred to the insanely thin Ti one, and a glass dish.

I find using nectar collectors "joint wax" really helps the nail/mouthpiece from coming loose. Although at 6 dollars for some that is the size of chapstick you're better of buying a oz of beeswax as im pretty sure that is what it is.

I find using nectar collectors "joint wax" really helps the nail/mouthpiece from coming loose. Although at 6 dollars for some that is the size of chapstick you're better of buying a oz of beeswax as im pretty sure that is what it is.

that helps on the nail end? it doesn't just heat up, melt, and fall out anyway? I'm seeing, that just mild use, and not cleaning it helps it stick together. the few times it happened to me it was hot.

Nope it stays in I have never had it fall out with wax on the end.

I find using nectar collectors "joint wax" really helps the nail/mouthpiece from coming loose. Although at 6 dollars for some that is the size of chapstick you're better of buying a oz of beeswax as I am pretty sure about it.

They make a lot of cheap knock offs that are less expensive than these. The real ones usually come with a metal swivel and have much higher quality glass.

yeah, the pictures above show the difference between the knock off, and the real thing. (these are the micro ones) it's a fraction of the materials (Glass/Ti) in the knockoffs, and they aren't spill proof.

I haven't tried the crush glass ones yet, but they are a known, reputable CA company.

1/3 price for 1/3 the materials seems about right for the imports.

i will be picking the micros up for 100 bux

Latest posts

Back