Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning OFC. I will say that it is all a learning experience. Perhaps I have been a bit naïve about the scene in Cali, but I have learned a few things in the last week or so. Stuff that until I came here, I never would have even thought about. I guess I have always been of the opinion that if you grow dank, the crowds will come. There is a bit more too it than that. I also thought that just knowing NCH would open doors for me. And again, there is a bit more too it than that. Nevertheless, tranquil elephantizer is some bad a** weed.

Morning Umbra - That T.E. don't play !- I'll be growing it for a long time !- I can breed this or that to it but it's gonna be hard to find something better ! I thought the widow was white !- T.E. got it beat hands down ! BHO made from the T.E. and turned into e-cig liquid is gonna be like owning a gold mine! -- I don't have a THC measuring device but if it's good enough for me then it ain't for the novice smoker ! - I saw a study that said the use of e-cigs increased by 20% last year ! Personally , I think it would be great to get my nicotine and THC at the same time in an e-cig !- If only I could get my caffeine in it too!

umbra,
Sounds like you may have figured a few things out. It`s a cold, cruel world out there. When you leave your comfort zone and enter it, you gotta realize only one thing makes the world go `round and that is green in color too, but not our color of green, but the green color of MONEY. Even in this new MJ driven commerce it still rules.

Somehow U guys are making me want to re-read them old Ann Rand books -like Atlas Shrugged- can't remember the name of the other one that impressed me !-- Oh!- Stranger in a Strange Land - who wrote that ?- See I don't plan on getting into the weed biz by playing by the rules and respecting the powers that be -- I'm not playing the game !- I'm gonna kick the door down and make them have to deal with me ! What ever they can do I'll do better - !-- I'll undermine their prices -- No going to them with my hat in my hand hoping for their approval !-- With the internet I can develop wholesalers that make move as much e-cig liquid as I can make !-- from the plant to e-cig juice processed and sealed in a tamper proof dropper bottle ! That way peeps don't be cutting the product ! I used to work for a man who broke patents !-- used to take me to trade shows so I could see how a machine worked - we would go back to the shop and build one !-- after testing - we would set the shop up to produce them and crank them out until the cease and desist order shut it down !- By then the man had made plenty money !- then we would go do it again !

umbra,
Sounds like you may have figured a few things out. It`s a cold, cruel world out there. When you leave your comfort zone and enter it, you gotta realize only one thing makes the world go `round and that is green in color too, but not our color of green, but the green color of MONEY. Even in this new MJ driven commerce it still rules.
It really is the wild west of here. 1 town boasts its the cowboy capital of the world, and it is. I was in a research lab and all the women in there were talking about their ccwp and their marksmanship on the range. It is no joke out here, and no get rich quick schemes. Lots of hard work.

Ain't nothing worthwhile that is easy !-- I'M on a roll today !-- A pharmer should be able to go to a wholesaler and get a decent price for his goods !-- This is like the way they control the price of farm produce !-- U get 10% of what they'll get at retail price and there is no other realistic market ! Maybe in a few year's when everyone is comfortable -- I'm thinking a weed farm co-op develops it's market ! Fact is I am not begging / or humbling myself before a group hoping they please give me pennies on the dollars ! I am blitzed out my mind !

Two beautiful days in a row here in the mitten. A guy could almost get used to the sunshine.

Took Mom for a two hour tour yesterday in the new (to me) van. She loved it. Made a mental note to repeat the deed at least once every couple of weeks. Poor thing needs to get out of the house more, and with the weather turning nice, it's going to happen.

Can't wait for my next rocking chair check to show up. Got lots of plans for the Magic Bus.

That WW from my southern cousin is getting quite large. Gonna do a transplant tomorrow.

Hippie U da man !- I hope U don't trick it out like one of them old school "Love Machines"-- Maybe if I find a way to make that cup this fall - You'll let me take it out for a test drive -- put it through it's paces and check it out for U !- I mean really do U even have any idea how far it will jump ? How does it handle high speed turns ?- need to add some weight to the bottom is my guess !- Really I'd be happy to give it the once over !- One day U may need to know how it handles in the mud !- I can answer these questions for U !

Had another question about your new van Hippie !-- If U beefed up the suspension - How many kilo bricks U think it would hold ?-- Mind if I borrow it for a few days ?

It's a four banger, Keef. I doubt you're going to break any land speed records with it.:)

As far as tricking it out, it's gonna look like the Magic Bus when I get done with it. Really going to be a cop magnet, but I stay pretty much legal as a beagle.

She's got a payload rating of 1600 pounds, which is amazing for such a little bugger. Looks just like this one, except it's got windows in the sliding doors on the side.

View attachment 00T0T_4buCvOGv24b_600x450.jpg

forget load limit. lol I went to the gravel place . 86 Toyota pick up 1/2 ton . told the guy that I wanted a yard of gravel. the guy said that's 3000 pounds. He said how about if I drop a half yard in it. so he did. It sank it way down. I looked at him and said drop the other half on it. I was only going a half mile lol. made
it . I was mean to that little truck. It never failed me.:bong:

I like it Hippie !-- I had an Econoline Van in mind !-- Bozzo - I was a Chevy S-10 man but RWS kept killing them - O.K.!- I took one out too !-- She turned my pretty red S-10 into a "W" - lost control on a state road and went airborne hit two trees about 10 ft in the air !-- I took the blue one out!-- A sudden hard down pour made me stupid and I tapped the brakes !-- I tried to drive out of the spin right up until that tree got driven up to where the carberator usually is and I tried to drive the steering column into the floor with my face ! That was the last of my S-10s ! Traded an old BMW to my brother for a four wheel drive farm truck ! It's in the junkyard now but I been wanting a truck lately ! Mane !- I done got blitzed again !

Yo Bozzo -- the way we used to measure a load was when U ain't got no more travel between the wheel and wheel well !- Hauled hay every summer from the summer before 8th grade until I graduated !- We did square bales back then !- Payment was $.25 a bale taken from the field and stacked in the barn - divided by three teens !-- We'd load that truck until the tires rubbed the wheel wells !-- On a good day we could haul a thousand bales ! And since I bootlegged Coors beer in from Dallas which was the closest outlet for Coors and I got 3 times what I got for it ! We had some wild drunken parties down in that riverbottom !-

I'm high enough to tell on myself !!- The last two year's of high school , I was a golden child !- Once I started doing rescue and recovery diving for the local V.F.D. and the fire department bosses were also school counselors - I had a get out of jail card !- I did no home work - if I wanted to skip classes and go fishing or something - Counselor told me not to skip school anymore - come to him and he'd write me an excuse !- Had to take him up on it and bang - here's your excused absent slip ! Once I started bring up bodies from inside a sucken forest - seems I could do no wrong ! Best part was - every report card there was my "C" -- We was all happy ! I even got to run with red and blue emergency lights ! It was like Chuck Berry's - Maybelline-- Going so fast the telephone poles looked like a picket fence !

KEEF,,,you must be Skitzing BRO. You should be a writer or something. Lol

High Profits -- CNNs series on weed - just came on 9 central ! There will be a quiz !

morning krav and the rest of the ofc. i had to come back to work to get some rest, the wife got some work out of me but i'm paying for it today. at any rate i had my bowl and now having my coffee. yall have a great day.

Morning Folks.
Im still waiting on my nxt contract. My Wife is ready for me to go back to work. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back