Help, Help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bongofury

Need a light?
Reaction score
My head stopped spinning and it caught fire. A glass of water please. No nutes in the water please.

Hi Rosebud, My head is not spinning in confusion anymore. I think i'm getting the hang of this growing thing. I'm not making stupid mistakes much anymore.

How about this latest mistake. I germinated 2 seeds in kegger cups. 1 Tutankahmon (Sativa dominant) and 1 Atomic Bomb (Indica dominant).. Marked them. Then transplanted and got them mixed up. Don't know which one is which. lol Both were beautiful plants.

I can't believe I did that :cry::eek::confused::doh::doh::doh: It was a great grow though.... lol

That happened with me once... till now i transplant eaxh plant and mark it directly. It happens that not a problem. Just enjoy your grow as rosebud says. Thats the most important thing.

was one plant tall and skinny and the other short and fat? Did one make you clean the house and the other make you stare into space and drool?

was one plant tall and skinny and the other short and fat? Did one make you clean the house and the other make you stare into space and drool?

Not really that much taller. One was darker green and one was medium green. The dark green was shorter at first with wide leaves but eventually grew a couple inches taller.

The lighter green looked a lot like the buds of the THC Bomb I once grew. Thick and bountiful. The Atomic bomb has THC bomb in it..

The darker green had thinner buds, very compact but taller and thinner. Nice yield.

Cleaning the house? I mess up only. I have been known stare into space and drool though. :stoned:

Actually, does it really matter? If you cannot tell by look, structure, or smoking, it doesn't matter.

Also, it is silly to plant 2 plants in 1 solo cup as they are ridiculously inexpensive.

There free at a kegger party. They are laying all over the place:)

Actually, does it really matter? If you cannot tell by look, structure, or smoking, it doesn't matter.

Also, it is silly to plant 2 plants in 1 solo cup as they are ridiculously inexpensive.

Sounds like I'm being referred to as a cheap skate. lol

I never said I planted both seeds in 1 kegger cup. The 2 kegger cups were marked and when I transplanted I got distracted and they got mixed up.

It is really hard to not get stuff mixed up when you're doing stuff stoned. Don't tell me to do it before i smoke cause that doesn't work. the only thing i do before i smoke is make coffee. I try really hard to keep the labels going where they to need to be... I bet you will too now.. lol on the too cheap to use two cups..

It is really hard to not get stuff mixed up when you're doing stuff stoned. Don't tell me to do it before i smoke cause that doesn't work. the only thing i do before i smoke is make coffee. I try really hard to keep the labels going where they to need to be... I bet you will too now.. lol on the too cheap to use two cups..
:)

I smoke the stare into space and drool dank... I give Mrs. Bongo the clean the house Dank.....

Latest posts

Back