Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month, Box of Chocolates - Photo by Umbra!
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Cultivation > General Outdoor Growing
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2017, 09:29 PM   #21
buddogmutt
NOT ALLOWED

buddogmutt buddogmutt buddogmutt buddogmutt buddogmutt buddogmutt buddogmutt buddogmutt buddogmutt buddogmutt buddogmutt

Quote:
Originally Posted by umbra View Post
The quote says, growing my chocolate thai x bubba kush crosses...( all I pollinated ). Sure sounds like your breeding plants that produce hermi's. If you didn't breed these then I must have misunderstood. Sure sounds like you bred them and you got hermi's.
Take it how you want....I could care less...bye
buddogmutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2017, 09:32 PM   #22
buddogmutt
NOT ALLOWED

buddogmutt buddogmutt buddogmutt buddogmutt buddogmutt buddogmutt buddogmutt buddogmutt buddogmutt buddogmutt buddogmutt

If a seed has a hermi genetic....I won't know until they show that...appartlently one of the seeds in the blue cookies had that trait...I specifically said I was getting rid of the Hermie which tells you there was no intention on producing a Hermie..... How you interpret I'm getting rid of the Hermie as me wanting to produce Hermes is beyond me maybe you're just a troll traveling around doing what trolls do..but I CLEARLY SAID.. the herm "Gotta Go"..,
Old 04-28-2017, 09:34 PM   #23
buddogmutt
NOT ALLOWED

Try reading the entire thread before you assume..