CO2, Why and How.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, I ran across this thread...I know you said that running a co2 tank on a timer is not good. Well..if you cannot afford the expensive sounding thing you mentioned and all you have is a co2 tank and a controller valve that you can plug into the wall or a timer can you still use it? I used it in my last grow and I am somewhat of a newbie on indoor...they did great. I have the timer come on with the lights and pump co2 for 2 hours to saturate the room then on and off every 30 mins ...I have it coming down from the celing via tubing with holes in a circular loop around the celing and a tube atached to the oscillating fan. I have air cooled lights but they suck air in from outside and pump it back out side. Is this even worth my money filling the tanks or am I really helping the plants? Thanks...

I hope you don't mind me askin a bunch of newbie questions

I think a change as little as 5 percent in temp can make a difference for the plants. How much change can a plant take in temp with out dying? Is it really that super delicate?

The article made me think the more co2 u add the more dangerous it is for the plant, unless more temp is added. So if I really upped it, let's say like 4000 ppm and 300 degrees, would the plant really grow dumb fast, or does it have a cap rate. It can only take in so much no matter how much you push it?
If so what is the best average, would it be around 1500 ppm and 82 - 85 degrees?

I heard some growers say they can produce a plant in 3 - 4 months on a hydroponic set up, now with a co2 and the right temp added how fast would the grow time be now?

One more question, is there a better effect on growth if I blew Co2 in a DWC instead of air?

Latest posts

Back