How to prepare starter cups for vacation...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
B

BagSeed

How do i get my starter cups ready for a week long vacation? I put a lot of the cups into my buckets that i will use later.... The buckets had soil in them and i dug holes in it to put the cups so the sun won't hit all around the side of the cup and dry it out quicker... I also watered the buckets soil to keep it cool and maybe have a little extra moisture... Is this good? I also put 2 of my cups in an area that only gets a couple hours of direct sunlight but the seed was just planted today so i figure that could be enough to get it through the first few days of growth... I also have a lot of vermiculite in the soil as well as pearlite... I am using mostly soil-less medium... About 1/3 verm, 1/3 pearl, 1/3 peat moss.. Anyone else with some tips on how to keep from killing the plants? Also, the biggest one is only a couple inches.... I know it is late that is why i have a lot :hubba:

i hook mine up to a drip system i have in my yard or you could tap into ur sprinklers with a adapter head..... im asuming this is in your back yard if not well i dont know

Latest posts

Back