Did Someone Say....Ducksfoot?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bombbudpuffa said:
I'm just hoping to get a DF male so I can collect some pollen. Not sure what I want to cross it with but i'll come up with something...different:D.

That's very cool, man! Can't wait to see what kind of monsters you put out next :p

I might have to make a temp flower room for these girls. They are getting too big and begging to be transplanted out of these 4 in containers. I might work on that tonight:D.

new 169.jpg

new 170.jpg

new 171.jpg

new 172.jpg

new 173.jpg

new 174.jpg

new 175.jpg

new 176.jpg

Looking great BBP and getting big like ya said. :eek: ;) I bet i could grow that in my front yard and nobody would even look at it. :p Keep up the great work mang. :aok:

Looks really cool. Got too many seeds lying around but this is on my list of "to-do" strains!

Iwas just told that this strain flowers for 14-17 weeks. Does anyone know if this is true or not?

Heyyy, I saw those leaves before, on the Canadian Flag! I can't wait to see how these turn out, and what you do with that pollen! Good luck man!

Yo Ho BBP,
Man do I get all worked seeing you grow this duck, Beautiful job, and your to be congradulated bro. If you or anyone else is interested in checking out what Wally does and where he likes to hang out then here is a link to one of his hangouts. He does take a lot of pics of his many crosses, and puts them up for others to dig as well.
hxxp://www.mjp.com/ic/showthread.php?t=56025

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Well...I found out these babies flower for 12 weeks:holysheep:. If I would have known they grew like a sat I would have flowered them at about a week of veg. I've also read that you don't get hard buds but loose, airy buds indoors. The flower time just has to be dealt with but i'm going to get some dense nugs from these chicks...my mind is set. One of them is almost double the sise of the other one. Could this be a male:hubba:? Thats a rhetorical question:D...I hope it's a he.

new 217.jpg

new 218.jpg

new 219.jpg

they look great as ever! but wow 12 weeks huh?! so you gonna throw them into flower yet?

What ya got planned with that male love dust?
Whatever i'm flowering at the time will get hit with it and i'll probably save some for whatever is down the road:D.
so you gonna throw them into flower yet?
Sometime soon but not in the next few days or anything. I'm confident i'll be able to flower them but doing it in my tent is out of the question. I'm going to have to build something else. Might take a lil while.

thas has got to be one the sweetest mj plants i've ever seen. excellent work on raisin them. thanks also for sharin all the pix man.

Nice plant BBP, and I dig that you like the seed thing rather than cloning. Life is always interesting that way, the way nature meant it to be :)

Getting bushier and bushier BBP and looking great as always. How long before they go into flower? How tall are they now? :hubba:

Latest posts

Back