MI5, RRF, Jock Horror Auto Grow by Jericho

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya i can see how you would hold off for a minute

pullin up an extra chair just for the blue diesel - Ive been waiting for this one, thanks man

Well thank you moses, woke up this morning to the HBD standing proud above the dirt. Is now under CFLs for a couple of days then will go into the corner of the tent.

congrats!!
Im about to grab my camera and take some pics of mine - check back in later
:aok:

IMG_2128.JPG IMG_2130.JPG

Group shot and new HBD. I have all femmed seeds in my tent at the moment. Left with:

2 MI5 = 3 Weeks Today
3 JH = 3 Weeks Today
1 HBD = 1 Day Old.

So Glad we have the thumbnails back. Can start posting Proper sized pictured. Enjoy.

They look happy! :banana: :farm: :banana:

Thanks Nova, They look it. I think the JH might need some N, Think i'm seeing signs of deficiency coming on very faint though at the moment.

The MI5 were my stars in my last grow, in this one they are disappointing me,I dont think i will be buying femmed MI5 again. Dont like how they been looking so far.

Are those nirvana JH? I had some that were showing great growth...until the cat ate all 5 of them. To think, I'd probably have some bud now if not for that dang cat.

I'm interested in all those strains. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

TheKlonedRanger said:
Are those nirvana JH? I had some that were showing great growth...until the cat ate all 5 of them. To think, I'd probably have some bud now if not for that dang cat.

I'm interested in all those strains. I'll be keeping an eye on this one.

I think they are nirvana seeds yeh, Cant really remember but sounds right.

Slowmo77 said:
how old are they now Jericho?

Today they are 22 Days old.

i wish i could post some pics of mine. i've got 1 RRF at 37 days and 2 ER at 15 days

looking go jericho mojo for the little 1
peace fruity

Gave a try taking some pics but they are still to small for my camera, Getting to close and its blocking the light. Sorry. Will try again in a couple days when i can get a shot for you.

I am now getting very suspicious about one of my FEMMED MI5s that looks allot like a male at the moment. As i said though its so small i could be mistaken at present. Will wait another day

So woke up at 7 for work today and checked on the "Ladies" and found some balls on the MI5 i had suspicions about so chopped it down and put it in the trash.

Now down to 3 JH, 1 MI5 and 1 HBD

I shall not be buying these MI5 femmed again, dont think i like them much.

sorry about the male mate, maybe the 1 MI5 will change your mind :aok:

my daughter took my camera to her mom's with her. so now im waiting for her to bring it back.

Latest posts

Back