MI5, RRF, Jock Horror Auto Grow by Jericho

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Moses buddy these shots are for you. Finally managed to get a few shots, had to crawl around on the floor with a couple cfls balancing for light but got them. hehe.

GJ2008.jpgGJ2009.jpgGJ2010.jpgIMG_2153.JPGIMG_2154.JPG

This is the MI5 at 24 days from seed.

Plants look great Jericho, love that dark green color.

:watchplant: :farm: :joint: :stoned:

-SSF-

Took some pics while i had the camera handy.

GJ2000.jpgGJ2001.jpgGJ2002.jpgGJ2003.jpgGJ2004.jpgGJ2005.jpgGJ2006.jpgGJ2007.jpg

All at 24 Days, The One standing tall with darker green is the MI5 others JH

SensiStarFan said:
Plants look great Jericho, love that dark green color.

:watchplant: :farm: :joint: :stoned:

-SSF-

Thanks mate,

thanks Jericho!

They are lookin great :aok: are you using any nutes?

I mixed a very little amount of nutes into the soil before planting, Hardly anything actually. The JH might need a feed of N soon by the looks of one of them. Will sort that this weekend. They wont get any more N after this weekend,

those are some strong, healthy seeds then man.... whats happening this weekend?

I finally have a day off to take care of these ladies hehe.

Need to trim some bud sites off that are low and at the bottom where there is no light penetrating, Waste of energy in my opinion and never produces that much bud.

They also need a good watering on the weekend, Have been working overtime at work as need extra cash so have not had time to look after the girls.

Niice! its good to take some extra time every now and then

you motivated me to post some pics of my own, check em out?

26 Days (3 weeks 5 days) from seed

And the little one is 6 days old.

IMG_2162.JPG

Have a seat and enjoy, your comments always welcome. Here pass this around :joint:

:shocked: your right Jericho, Im gonna run out of room, fast. any advice?

Pic of the plants at 30 Days today. Bushy guys these Jh are. The MI5 is taking the same route as my last grow and staying nice and tight and taller rather that wide.

So far the MI5 showed it self a week ago and is now exploding with white hairs, only 1 JH has white hairs starting to form though.
IMG_2181.jpg

Took a snap of the top of the tent, Hung the fan up top to save some space at the bottom of tent.

IMG_2180.jpg

looking good man. mine are alot taller than your, which one is RRF?

looking good Jericho where did you get ya fan from that would go perfect in my tent on the floor, mine is a stand up 1 on its side supported by a duct reducer, every time i go in the tent i kick it over and have to sort it back out
it also look like you have the same extractor fan as me 6" ?

fruity86 said:
looking good Jericho where did you get ya fan from that would go perfect in my tent on the floor, mine is a stand up 1 on its side supported by a duct reducer, every time i go in the tent i kick it over and have to sort it back out
it also look like you have the same extractor fan as me 6" ?

6" RVK extractor.

The fan is a box fan, Run a search you should be able to find one.

Slow all my RRF are gone lol. Males. dont have any room to put any more in at the moment.

Latest posts

Back