Another Battle lost

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slowmo77

Are you lost
Reaction score
Hi, i know its been a while since i logged in. I've had alot going on in life. I just wanted to share this with the few ppl on here that know me. I lost my mother on december 27th to breast cancer. she fought for along time but it finally got to bad to fight anymore. Thanks to everyone who gave me strength in the past dealing with her illness. i'll try to stop in more often

sorry to hear of your loss,my families prayers to you...

I am sorry for your loss bro...we are here for you if you need us. Stay strong.

Oh no. I am so sorry slowmo. You were a blessing to your mom I am sure. Please be gentle to yourself during this time of grieving. Please know your in our thoughts.

Sorry to hear that, Slowmo. You took really good care of her and I'm sure she's proud of you.

My thoughts are with you and your family Slowmo. I am sorry for your loss.

Sorry slo, my prayers are with you and your family

So Sorry to here of the loss orf your mom, My thought and prayers are with you and family.

Very sorry to hear about your loss Slowmo. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

My Best wishes 4u brother dureing this Hard time...Thanks for shareing that..you was missed and Hope to see ya more

take care and be safe slowmo77

*** hugs*** stay strong my friend. She's in a much better place now.

Sorry to hear this slo. My wife lost her father to cancer a few months back. It ya need to talk we are all here.

Sorry to hear this Slowmo.

Now she will be with the angels

Stay strong and remember all the good times the two of you have shared.

sorry bro, i know that pain all too well...i know what she meant to your family, and what you did for her to help ease her pain...thinking bout you brother...peace...

I'm so sad to hear of your loss slomo. So sad. I will keep you & your family in my thoughts & prayers.

Latest posts

Back