Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling clones?..I got a bunch of papaya I'm giving away :rofl:

Welcome to the O.F.C. Ganddaddy !--- U in a free state and got a question about buying clones ? --- Not trying to buy clones from U Rose !---Maybe he wants to buy some clones at the clone store and got a question !---Anyway Granddaddy we don't buy and sell to each other -- Some of us exchange seed sometime but that's about it !---What your question !---- I'm in the dirty south so I have to grow my own clones !--- One day I be free too !

Ganddaddy what U growing and how ? --- I seem to remember seeing a grow journal but I get high and forget stuff sometimes !---

-Cane always wanting to play in da dirt !-- I got sand--- lots and lots of sand !--

DD up, waking & baking. Two nights done, one more to go! Got caught up with you guys-- very nice pictures Giggy & Kraven. Speaking of clones-- that is becoming my specialty. As long as I have plants, I can get clones! Hey Kraven, how's your friend doing? Can't wait til I can go to something like Hempcon-- I'd be like a kid at the ice cream truck! It just looks unbelievable! Cane, did you clone your Papaya? Hey WeedHopper, good to see you home! Rose, Nes-- happy growing! Coffee & a toke-- just wanna get high by the beach.....

Want some of that Lemon Tree Umbra!
LOL, the lines forms to the right. I have been exposed to all kinds of strains and I'm not really someone to get too excited about something new, just because it's new...but damn it's the bomb. My tolerance is pretty high from smoking all the time, but this little girl put me down way too easily. It's probably a good thing that I can't get any more of it.

Umbra lots of peeps be chasing the latest hot strains !-- Then tommorrow it'll be off after another !--- Hippy Chick Rose thinks buying or selling weed somehow demean the noble medicine plant !--- D.D. don't care she just want to get high by the beach !---All day !--Everyday !--- and would I hurry up and grow enough weed and get one of those machines that makes that oil she likes !--- I know one thing the woman done become a grow room bugs worst nightmare !-- I'm feeling good about the bug wars !-- I think we can deal with them when they try to come back !--- If I can't beat the bugs here -- I can't grow quality weed !

Keef, i was just letting him know i didn't know how to sell clones as i have never done it.
Lemon trees. wonder what the really is??? fun stuff if it puts the Umbra away.

I know that's true Rose !---If it put Umbra down I'd like have to have some -- purely for research purposes !---

Hey if U in the weed biz and got to go to all the Cups --- For product research of course !-- Can U write your ---expenses off on your income tax ? ---Any other trade could write off their's !-- Seems only right to me that I go to a trade show --like Hempcon or a Cup then get to right my --business expenses off my taxes !

Hey if U in the weed biz and got to go to all the Cups --- For product research of course !-- Can U write your ---expenses off on your income tax ? ---Any other trade could write off their's !-- Seems only right to me that I go to a trade show --like Hempcon or a Cup then get to right my --business expenses off my taxes !

Absolutely you can write it off, along with Parking Fees, entrance fees and the dinner afterward!
And the $100 I spent on the quarter of herb...product comparison/testing.

U Da Man NCH !--- Thank U Uncle Sam !--- Product comparison / testing -- I need to write that down !--- For me the sweetest weed would be the weed the govn't bought for me !-- I'm all over that !

Papaya review..dried;might as well say on top of the water heater...smoked;inhale Tad bit harsh on a good blast..exhale ..taste is as it reads sweet and fruity...High:I like it....:p:....
The plant that I took the sample off of was cloudy...
The one here had some amber to it,,...next three will cook some more....Yeah.....:48:

View attachment 20160417_153517.jpg

View attachment 20160417_153306.jpg

Thanks Umbra....Has a nice initial blast to it.. with an upbeat happy high ..can't wait to cure some..

Cane let me tell U what U need to change !----- Nothing !-- This was your first indoor grow too wasn't ? --- Nailed it !

Looks great, i am smoking one of the last bowls of duff in my papaya jar. Mine is very relaxing, we smoke it everyday at 4 pm.. lol I hope you like it as well as i do.

Papaya doesn't like what I do or something !-- I got 4 wimpy little plants that may yet get it together but the GG#4 and the T.E. and B.B. and some crosses are thriving in the same conditions !-- That's another reason I start several varieties! -- Everything ain't gonna like what I do !-- They need to play nice together !

Having a late supper tonight !-- D.D. got high and I smell Shrimp Creole !-- We had some caps finished a bowl and she started cooking !--- Waves crashing in the distance (Sea's angry tonight)-- the smell of Creole cooking and a good buzz !--

I got real world problems like somebody needs to come hook up my hot tub !-- Bastids !--I could be out there right now !-- Life could be worse !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back