Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
71 degrees and one of my neighbors got his fireplace working !-- Really ? -- Why U even need a fireplace down here ? -- I think last year it hit 39 once --at night-- for one day-- on the mainland -- then went back to the 70s !-- I don't understand !--

Weedhopper my aunts pug was the same way maybe give him just a tiny bit less in each dose

Weedhopper my aunts pug was the same way maybe give him just a tiny bit less in each dose

Yeah im still adjusting, ,,but one thing i have learned is for it to work well it needs to be as strong as they can handle,,,,and still walk,,,, to work on a tumor. It is their Chemotherapy .
My Buster is a 12yr old Miniature Schnauzer. He has never had seizures before. He had 2 in a 7 day period. That spells Brain Tumor. He has no glucose problems. They both came while he was in a deep sleep, late at night.
Now he sleeps sound but alert like he use to do.

Hopper my favorite bedtime snack is Ritz crackers and buttermilk !-- Might have some in a little while !--
Got D.D. tucked in for the night !-- She been on antibiotics for a week --she breathing a little better but I think she got a sinus infection now !-- She pretty sick !-- Got a doctors appointment Wednesday! -- This is what happens to U when U take care of sick children !-- They need to change the law so she don't have to do this anymore !
Don't let me forget those sprouts tomorrow! -- I need to start rinsing them at noon central !--
That B.B. might be ready to come down too !--
I need to look at some cheaper presses or I'm back after that CO2 extractor !-- I ran punches and brakes back when I worked steel !-- I ain't sitting in front of a press all day if there's another way !

That really sucks weedhopper I didn't realize it was that bad hopefully he kicks it

I love the way buttermilk smells, I just don't like the taste. I try it a few times a year because I want to like it.

with all the upgrades I'm looking into new timers curious what everyone's is using

Morning Folks Early wake and bake.
Went to the only hydro store within a 100 mile of me. Wanted to support them. You think they would open up on time. Won't be making that drive again.
A large yellow lid tote did follow me home yesterday.
Hope all has a great day.

I love the way buttermilk smells, I just don't like the taste. I try it a few times a year because I want to like it.
try it with salt and pepper in it taste totally changes with a lil salt

too all of yous that keep getting sick and feeling run down. Controlled Labs Orange Triad is the best and most effective multi vitamin out, taking a full dose is for super athletic but you can easily adjust. look it up order it from Nutraplanet when on sale and start living better

heck its on sale now lol https://nutraplanet.com/products/controlled-labs-orange-triad/
controlled-labs-orange-triad-360x360.jpg

Morning fellers and gals. I'm broke down in North Carolina. Danged ole jeep.

Hope yas gets it fixed quickly Nick.
Ummm,,cornbread,buttermilk with black pepper.
Okay,,not this morning though,,,right now its time for my coffee.
Morning Lyfespan and Woodhippy. DD up early or went to bed late,,,lol.
Wake up Keef.

Morning O.F.C. !--
Got to have a little salt in the buttermilk !-- What we smoking this morning ? -- How about what's in the pipe for starters !--

I used to like eggnog till I drank way too much of it one year. I will try the salt and pepper next time I have buttermilk.
Hopper, I feel for you with your dog. I think I will have to say goodbye to my chow this winter. His eyes tell me he is tired, he had a tumor growth on his stomach show up a month ago, it has gotten much bigger and he is loosing weight now. Best can figure he is about 10 years old.

I thought Dog was the break down king !-- Did U ever find that gremlin in that civic dog or U still on the bike?
What up with that jeep Nick ? -- I thought U just put on new tires !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back