Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet to get that hot here, but it's coming and when it does......well lets say we never turn the A/C off...year round...never turned the heat on yet.

77 here right now with no air movement and overcast --Like liquid air out there !-- I drained the hot tub but haven't cleaned and refilled it !-- Next several days gonna be rainy !-- Don't expect to get much accomplished !-- I need to see what day D.D. coming home - I need to make a hardware store run get some more boxes and stuff ! -- Got the 6th box of an 8 box rotation going into bloom on Friday !

Thats a nice rotation. About time the first box is ready to smoke its time to take the next weeks box ;)

Only thing Kraven is an 8 box rotation gonna need 9 boxes !-- 8×7 = 56 - most my stuff is close to 60 days maybe a little over !-- I am not the best most dedicated trimmer -- I'd rather hack away at it steady instead of getting slammed with trimming !
Every Friday I'm moving a box to bloom -- Ready to smoke in maybe 2 weeks ? -- I hang the plant for about a week then take the bud off the vine and put it in open jars for about another week then it is usually ready to cap -- I still burp them once a week for awhile !--

I use my spin pro off and on, it gives a so so trim, not close to hand trimmed but will get you by if your trying to get through a bunch.

I was thinking for Keef and head stash mostly. More of a trim than a buzz cut. Here the trimmers shave the bud and shape it, not just trim it.

I'm coming up on a time when I need to get me a Rosen Press !-- I got some work to do before I got a process nailed down but I want to turn most of each harvest into hash and press the oil out -- I'll be doing it regularly and have a work table in mind --Making hash --pressing the oil and filling carts !-- I got no problem hand trimming the prettiest bud for head stash !-- So I don't think I need a trimming machine --If so I get one later !

Oh heck no, they aint cuttin nothin off my gear that smokes. I like pretty buds too but when half your weight is in the sugars pile that kinda hurts. I'm glad someone finally posted, I have been waiting for a good while myself.

Really starting to look at Rosen Presses and the associated supplies seriously !

I thought Kraven's face was gonna fall off when thinking about that money hitting the floor from someone shaving bud !

D.D. I see U down there! -- Bring me another box when U come home !-- Don't act like U don't know what kind we use either !

Might be funny to U but I seen that look on D.D. before !-- So that's what it means ? -- I thought she was just thinking !-- I am offended !

Enjoy that Hoe Berry it's one I want to drop !-- She fine smoke but so lanky and I don't use nets and stuff !-- Hoe Berry a pain to grow !--Even when I put the Hoe Berry knot on them !

I trim off what I need to. If it's sugared, it gets smoked.

Morning potheads,,,get your butts up. Yehaaaaaaaaa
What up Giggy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back