Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait I gotta write Grass Monkey down somewhere !-- Like I tell D.D. -- I'm pee on it to mark it as mine and come get it later !--I learned from watching animals !-- Might have to pee on some grass monkey !

Evening OFC , That grass monkey looks awesome. BB King in the front.

Thanks hippy, the BB is looking rite herself ;)

Wait I gotta write Grass Monkey down somewhere !-- Like I tell D.D. -- I'm pee on it to mark it as mine and come get it later !--I learned from watching animals !-- Might have to pee on some grass monkey !

I'm bugging the breeder who made these to drop them, he keeps saying late summer. If I could turn it loose I would, she is pretty and a really good smoke too, plus finishes in 54-56 days, so she will be around here for a minute.

Thanks hippy, the BB is looking rite herself ;)

I'm bugging the breeder who made these to drop them, he keeps saying late summer. If I could turn it loose I would, she is pretty and a really good smoke too, plus finishes in 54-56 days, so she will be around here for a minute.

I wish I knew that guy so I could tell him to hurry up I want some of that Lol in good time I will have her

K that grass monkey is a keeper for sure. Met a grower today that wants to try BB King. I have 1 that will be ready in a couple of weeks, so I think we will smoke some sitting around the pool and drinking some of my homebrew.

K that grass monkey is a keeper for sure. Met a grower today that wants to try BB King. I have 1 that will be ready in a couple of weeks, so I think we will smoke some sitting around the pool and drinking some of my homebrew.

Man thats some really good news. I'm excited for you, time things started falling your way for a minute.

I learned from U guys Kraven !--Ya'll set the bar kinda high !

Growing is a journey !-- Not a destination !

Yeah there is a lots of Knowledge and Support around here. MP a great place.

Umbra U need to pay some attention to that GDP-x- BPU !-- U know I'm a fan of B.B. but this GDP-X-BPU of your's I'm running is something else !-- She got the blueberry strong and very frosty !-- I asked about the Snow Desiel once and U told me wink -wink --nod -nod !-- I tell U straight up U better look closer at this GDP-X-BPU --If U don't U wrong !-- If U don't have any seed left I know where a fine lady lives!

"F" it Umbra -- I'll just take a taxi !--I get confused so easy !-- Which way is ? -- Where was I going and are we there yet ?

Hey I don't know if it would fall under the no talk of politics or no talk about religion rule but I want to give a shout out to The Big Briton -- Sorry for your loss ! -- Took a big man to blow himself and a bunch of kids up in the name of his God !-- Low life scum !

Keef, I still have a few hundred of the gdp x bpu. I have 2 females in veg and a few clones rooting. I will be running a couple to see how they do in my space. The chiesel is a front runner for the next click. I will run it and the gdp x bpu side by side. I have a couple other things I have clones of that I want to see how they will do. It's time for me to see what the tk/goji and Jaw's chem berry can do.

Umbra I know all plants from a variety aren't created equal but The GDP-X-BPU I got is a keeper !-- When it's time to move something to bloom I move whatever is ready !-- I'm trying to get some organization !--

Besides the suicide bomber in England the other big story in the news today was the Congressional hearings and I ain't touching that !

I would rather give BB King to a commercial grower than GDP x BPU. I think this plant is special. I'm hoping TCbud pops some for her outdoor and Rose gets to try it. I may do an F2 in the future.

I see Umbra !-- I think B.B. King would make a great commercial plant !-- It's does me right !-- When I said something before about looking for a production plant B.B. fits the bill !-- I got F-2 seed if U want some !
I need to go look but I might even know where a wild patch (or 2 )of B.B. is growing !-- Right underneath the coast guard daily flight path !-- I just wanted to know if it would grow there and if it would -- would the po-po find it ?-- Doesn't hurt to make the news on occasion !-- - Long as no one knows it was U !

Hey is it a sin to eat German chocolate cake icing out the can with a spoon ? -- Cause I thought about it and if it is a sin ? -- I'm O.K. with that !-but -I don't care the sheet is still good !--Might be the weed ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back