Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I got a Blue T.E. girl ( Umbra's B.B. King on Bohdi's Tranquil Elephantizer ) bout the right again to breed -- Maybe tommorrow I stick her in that pollen bag and slap her around some !-- Don't know who else he got too but have the Blue T.E. too !-- She to stretchy anyway !-- Make U see Jesus but way too stretchy !
Maybe this accident fix that stretch !

Nick my friend -- Want some seed ? -- I might have some soon !-- Now they ain't store bought seed !-- They be straight up O.F.C. seed ! -- I personally have smoked all they mommas !--
Maybe this fall, Right now I can't even think about it! Too much on my plate and tpp little time. Now that the roof is done I need a garage. Who ever heard of a scooter tramp without a garage to work on 'em in?:vap-Bong_smoker:

Cool Nick !-- Maybe it's just a bunch of fat empty seed pods ? -- Don't say scooter !--I 'm still in mourning !

I wuz missin in action for a while . What happened to your scooter?

U missed it ? -- My brother passed away recently and his son , my nephew was having some problems so I sent him a ticket to come spend some time with me !-- All was well for a week or more -- Then one night the Little Bastid loaded up all my jarred weed and took off on my scooter !-- Week later he turned up in a mental ward near a Houston after a suicide attempt !--

Daaaaauuummm! Low rent and a light weight too! Your nephew sounds as ornery as my grandson. Sorry about yer scoot. :vap-Bong_smoker:

Yep Nick !-- That's what happens when U try to do the right thing !-- I lay eye on him again ? --Ain't no need for talking ! -- This new 8 part bloom rotation wasn't even finished but it is now and -- I shouldn't even be low on weed for long time !-- D.D. had some weed squirreled away and I had some here and there so we never ran completely out ! -- I do miss my scooter !-- I get me another one soon maybe !

If the strawberry be daddy shouldn't he come first? O name it after you try it and have taste and effect maybe?

when you list the parents of a plant it is the female that goes first, but you can name them anything you want. I don't think there was a chem or a dawg in the parents for chemdawg. No gorilla or glue in the gg#4.

Umbra done told me that bout a million times !-- In one ear !-- Out the other !--Like there is nothing in between !-- Sounds to me more like -- Who's on first ?
That's why I resorted to saying -- This the Momma ! --That the daddy ! -

Bout variety names ? -- I know U right !-- Cause I'm thinking that Alaska Thunderf*** -- Ain't got no Alaska in it !-- None of that other stuff either --I assume !

Morning O.F.C. !--Zero dark thirty at da beach !-- Where is your buzz ? -- Got mine right here !

Morning....gearing up for yard work since the rain has left...hope everyone has a good day

Morning Kraven! -- Slow start at the O.F.C. this morning ?-- I'm waiting for the lights to come on so I can do some trimming --- Got a couple little girls need to come down today and tomorrow --Put in a fresh box of babies girls and do it again !-- The next box due for harvest didn't get dated or anything so I have to watch it with the jewelers Loop -- One more undated box after that then we good !-- Started putting a date moved to bloom on each one now !-- I'm excited to be able to put some more B.B. in a jar !--

Good morning. I'm planning on yard work today as well. Temps have come down a lot. currently 55*. Need to transplant a few plants and take some more clones.
When my son went on vacation, he stayed with 1 of his friends. Apparently he has been going to a gym for the last year and my son was surprised by the change. My son asked me to train him. While my son played football, he lifted weights. No one ever showed him what good form is or how to lift correctly or safely. So we started this week. Needless to say, I am sore, lol. Feels good. Time to modify the diet a bit add some vitamins. Making those old man noises is for old men, not me.

Hey anyone know where I can get one of those Red "Make America Great Again" -- baseball caps ? -- I'd like to snag one for a memento before they all vanish !

G'day folks. Raining here again today. I really need some sunshine. My grass is starting to look like a hayfield and lets not even talk about the riverbank. Keef, I dunno what strain that is but its pretty!

Sunny and windy at the beach Nick --Gonna hit maybe 85 today with a 30 mph wind !--That pic ? --PH --That's Purple Haze I got from Rose !--So I call it Rose's Purple Haze !-- I don't know if it is the same as the Purple Haze listed at seedfinders and stuff but really don't care ! -- She just fine no matter who she be !
Umbra say if I can drop the temp during lights out by at least 10 degrees I can get some real color out her !
I be working on that ! -- I think moving this little window unit from veg to bloom will do that for me !

They got "Moon Rocks" on the west coast ? -- Maybe we just make "Jolly Ranchers"-- Purple bud dipped in purple oil -- Then coated in purple kief ? -- That make any Rancher Jolly !-- Jolly Ranchers come in other flavors too don't they ? -- When U got the raw material U can do what U want !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back