A Growers Journal, yooper style.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying something new. The idea is sound and it even appears to be working.

I bet it will work great! I did that outside on one plant last year outdoors. Trunk got huge.. Mojo yooper!

Don`t mind if I do, thanks.:48:

Hiya yoop, just stopping by, looks good. Interested to see how this progresses...green mojo :aok:

Thanks guys for stopping` by. Let`s hope it progresses how it`s supposed to. So far they seem to be on track. Didn`t know what to think when I first started whackin` on `em. The thought "I killed `em all", was the first one.

i think i will pull up a chair if ya dont mind....

Stank, thanks for coming around. Trying something new, so far, so good.

Dropping by to say hi, and see how things are coming along

Whoa, it looks like a palm tree setting, next to the beach!!

I'm either super stoned, or this is just super awesome! Cheers Yooper! :aok:

Wheres the Coconuts. Lol
Green Mojo to yas.

Doc, Hopper,
Thanks for the comments. So far it seems to be going according to schedule. Never having grown this way before, each step is totally different from my other grows.

Looks good yoop, did you pick a strain that does well with mainlining, or are you just giving it a go to see how you like it ? Either way I'm in for the ride, I'm interested to see how it turns out, green mojo man.

Kravenhead,
First off, thanks for stopping` by. Second, just decided to give it a try, got 5 different strains. They range from a land race sativa to an indica dominant one. So it`s gonna be fun trying to keep `em all in line. Would have been a lot easier with plants more alike in growth patterns. It is what it is now.

Kravenhead,
First off, thanks for stopping` by. Second, just decided to give it a try, got 5 different strains. They range from a land race sativa to an indica dominant one. So it`s gonna be fun trying to keep `em all in line. Would have been a lot easier with plants more alike in growth patterns. It is what it is now.

I'm excited for you, I'm sure it's going to be a good grow.

Latest posts

Back