Test of CO Flo - Rocky Dennis...by Cannarado

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenjoe

Reaction score
germinating as we speak
Many thanks to cannarado....
Co. Flo X sour dubble..called...rocky dennis
Fem seeds

You didn't go for the Bruce banner #3 x white ? Those are the cannarado beans I want.
Positive vibes

it was chosen by cannarado.....i always wanted to try co.flo
i read somewhere that the guy who made bruce banner...was surprised that so many like it as he though it was not that potent........
just saying what i read...

Tried some Co.Flo 2 weeks ago. It was just ok. Not the most potent but it tasted good. Hopefully that Sour Dubble will add some kick. Good luck!

ok 8 out of 8 on sprouting....2 seeds were showing nothing...so i took out the scope and noticed 2 cracks in the seeds i will keep them going for another week and maybe they will work.......i will have to say,,it looked like someone had a party on that envelope...kinda crushed up a bit...thanking canarado for using bubble envelopes

pics tomorrow as they should be poking out of the soil...............and my battery is dead

will veg for 40-45 days
2000w room
soil
nutes A and B for veg

Good luck with the grow Joe.

Good luck with the grow Joe, the babies look good. Greenest of mojo for your grow

You got babies!! woo hoo.. I am not familiar with the strain, but must be good. Enjoy the ride. Greeen seedling mojo.

Latest posts

Back