First time grower. Using seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goddess, there were no duplicate they were pictures from week one till last weekend. but no dupes. I did try and post them by using the photo link then someone pointed me to the attach button, but now none of my pics are here, although i did try to put them in the journal page but that did not work either

???? You have 10 pics posted on this thread and the ones I deleted were duplicates of the pics you already have.

There is no best method. I think every person needs to find the medium that works for them. I grow hydro and soil, but do far better with hydro. I run individual DWC buckets. I have tried several other types of hydro, but prefer DWC.

Potency will depend on the seeds and how well you do as a grower. You will get better as you get more experience.

IMO, she is still quite small to start flowering. I would say to let her gain some size before you flip to 12/12, especially as she is the only plant you have.

Giggy is right about the reflector. With no reflector you are losing a lot of light. And no reason to spray your leaves with water, but reasons not to....so no don't spray the leaves.

Gig thanks for the advice i am going to remove the cfl's and put the mh in, heat is handled with the hps so i assume it should not be hotter?
Godess
I apologize I dont see any of the pics i posted, does everyone see the pics and just i cant? Im sorry i have some really nice **** and i feel silly for not being able to understand where they are.

Lyfespan- if someone named them Gooch seeds i would be interested in knowing the name origin. I have been known as gooch since the early 80's. Its a reference to a sitcom that was hugely popular at the time Different Strokes catch line "Whatchu talking bout willis" The Gooch was the bully that used to torment arnold.
I did grow once before back in the late 90's and had a friends girlfriend from cali come over and smoke the last of the bud i grew and she said it was the best she ever smoked. But take it with a grain of salt:vap_bong__emoticon:

just got some new toys, I bought a complete grow room for sale and huge discount, now have 240 watt led, hooded floro, additional 600watt with 2 bulbs thermometer/hygrometer is 80 degree F to hot? with 56% humidity I think i need more moisture maybe, is a humidifier unheard of? its in a tent

i do believe the mh bulb burns hotter then the hps so keep a eye on your temps. congrats on the score. start you a grow thread that way we all can keep up.

I cannot tell you why you cannot see the pics, as I can, but they are there. Had I realized, I would have deleted the other ones. I feel silly for not being able to tell you why you cannot see the pics...

Giggy is right about the MH running hotter, but you can probably control it if you can keep the HPS in range.

Eighty degrees is not too hot, but try and keep it there if you can. My closets will sometimes get over that when we get into triple digits. I struggle with humidity all the time--I would love 56%. A humidifier is not unheard of, but I don't think that with 56% you need it.

How big is your tent? Tell us more about the LED you got. I love finding great deals on things.

My current one is 44x44x79 i think its like 1 meter square 7 feet tall and the new one is similar they are completely covered in mylar on the inside with 6 or so vent holes and 2 flip up vents that are 2 feet across and abut 1 foot tall, I am currently using a double fan to vent out through the flip up and i am venting in from the smaller ones. the led is awesome and so bright i love it its 240 watt, htg led
http://www.htgsupply.com/Product-6-Band-240w-LED-Vegetative-Grow-Light
I got
Argomax Grow Tent, Medium - 44" x 44" x 76"
-6" high velocity inline fan
-6" pure flow carbon filter
-240w florescent light
-250w LED
-Easy cool 6 hood and refector
2-600w metal halide bulb
2-600w high pressure sodium bulb
-Digital greenhouse 600w adjustable ballast
-Variable speed fan controller
-Roots organic buddah bloom/buddah grow nutes
-Rooting powder
-pH test kit, acid and base solution
-6 bay hydro box
-ebb and grow 12 site system
-Floraseries advanced performance nutrient system
-Slim fan
-Humidor
-Thermom/Hydrometer
-Daisy cloner
-multiple digital timers
-racket hangers
-Various ducting, fasteners, flanges, etc.

I cannot tell you why you cannot see the pics, as I can, but they are there. Had I realized, I would have deleted the other ones. I feel silly for not being able to tell you why you cannot see the pics...

Giggy is right about the MH running hotter, but you can probably control it if you can keep the HPS in range.

Eighty degrees is not too hot, but try and keep it there if you can. My closets will sometimes get over that when we get into triple digits. I struggle with humidity all the time--I would love 56%. A humidifier is not unheard of, but I don't think that with 56% you need it.

How big is your tent? Tell us more about the LED you got. I love finding great deals on things.

i don't see any of his pics either.

Wow what a battle but i won again, tent number 2 is up and ready to receive. Getting set to setup the lighting inside, pipe in the hydro, seal up the tent, and rock and roll baby.
This tent is larger then my current one which makes me uber happy, even if it is only a foot square bigger

Hey guys check my hydroponics grow using ebb and flow link should be in my signature any advice and help would be appreciated

Latest posts

Back