Raised Bed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes they are looking very happy and healthy! It looks like you live in a beautiful place.

Thank you HG You would not even know it is in a subdivision by the looks of it. Very private back yard. Only problem being surrounded by 80 ft. tall trees. Not alot of sun.

Beautiful Spot Zig .... Nice Garden!!!

Hey zig beautiful plants and beautiful backdrop!!! They look happy enough with the sun they're getting!

ty everyone I really love my backyard. Feels like the country.

Looks like a beautiful spot ziggy. Girls looking happy too :48:

it looks beautiful and happy :D

I can't wait for mid Oct. Here's hoping for a heavy harvest. Thank you everyone for the nice comments.

Looks like it too! Beautiful! No worry of trespassers, even in a subdivision?

Well there is always worry of discovery. My neighbors dog get's loose occasionally and comes running in the back yard. But so far so good. Been growing in this spot for 6 years.

Well there is always worry of discovery. My neighbors dog get's loose occasionally and comes running in the back yard. But so far so good. Been growing in this spot for 6 years.

Wow! Very jealous. I have neighbors all around.

beautiful ziggy, nice to see you and your grow. Raised beds are nice.

Thanks Rosebud it has been awhile since I have been on. I'm planning on building a couple more raised beds in the fall. Dedicated to my green girls.

Latest posts

Back