What u do with Resin?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
I just hate smokin resin !! Yuck
I throw my Black grap away after cleanning the pipe..
What a mess it can BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

Ditto, used to smoke it when I was younger. but now It's too easy to have bud...haven't had a desire or need or desperation to smoke it.
Man the headache and gawd awful taste.

Toss that junk...

Unless you're completely out of weed. Then you find weed then toss the resin. YUCK.

Same here, that stuff cant be good for your lungs. I used to smoke it too, several years ago. Havent been that desperate in a long while.... :)

Somtimes I stick an air hose up to my warm pipe and blow it across the yard.
Great for getting it out of the stem.

Used to smoke it, when i was between bags. Now i have started to wonder if i will even smoke my roaches...which were smoked up happily at the end of a bag too. Last night cleaned the pipe and threw the mess away, but, boy i remember smoking resin out of many many a pipe.

Back in the day we would smoke it but not anymore. The stuff goes right in the trash. ;)

hey i'm not so picky, way i see it my lungs are just as covered with tar as my pipes are, i'd smoke it if it caught me a quick buzz and i didn't have buds...

I smoke it- But eh- it does taste bad-
I usually only scape if the peice needs it, or I'm out and havent been stoned for a while. I get anxious !

Maybe I can grow enough to keep me from fishing that crap out. bleh-

I've noticed resin gets you too high sometimes, but then wears off too quickly as well...

I toss the trash out in the garbage can.Hey Oscar leave it alone!!;) Keep it GREEN:hubba:

Growdude said:
Somtimes I stick an air hose up to my warm pipe and blow it across the yard.
Great for getting it out of the stem.

LOL that a goood way!!!!!

I have just gave it away before !!!
let my dog have it and that was funny watching her just lick it and eat it ! She was resin stone..!

Latest posts

Back