1000 watt hps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freezeland

Reaction score
:eek: hello grower its my first time growing indoor i got 25 m39 plant cant i veg them and flowerd them whit the same light 1000 watts hps? thx:confused:

yeah you can wow 1000 watts thats alot of watts lol how many watts is the sun?????

25 plants is a lot to have under a 1000 watt light make sure u have good reflection and space the plants out or top them real well

thx guys for the reply!.yeah wikkedsun my friend say the same thing,so i remove 10 and put them on a 400 watts i got a angel reflector 1000 watts hps black and blue plastic on all wall ive got 2 hole top one bottonm one whit 4 inchs by 4 fan space 6 feet by 6 closet like we the frenchy call it (cocron)thx

ho i forgot! whats the best distance from my 1000 watts hps light to the plant their about 5 to 6 inchs tall

Sounds like you got a good setup. Maybe you have a few to many plants under your light but as long as you have good reflection you should be ok.

I have been told that if its too hot for you to hold your hand over the highest part of the plant then its too hot for the plant. So far this is how i judge how far the light is from the plants and I havent had any burn.

u can prob have 16 under a thousand set up like X X X X
X X X X
X X X X
X X X X

well like i said i remove 10 on a 400 watts hps and 15 under 1000 watts hps

Latest posts

Back