Lollypop and Good Dog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually, putting them into 12/12 light before they are mature encourages more stretch, rather than the other way around. I ran 12/12 from seed for a while, but didn't find it an efficient way to grow. Even though they have virtually no veg time, I ended up with way, way less bud than when I veg for 6 weeks or so. Four or more times as much bud for only 6 weeks of vegging seemed like a good trade-off to me.

The Hemp Goddess said:
Actually, putting them into 12/12 light before they are mature encourages more stretch, rather than the other way around. I ran 12/12 from seed for a while, but didn't find it an efficient way to grow. Even though they have virtually no veg time, I ended up with way, way less bud than when I veg for 6 weeks or so. Four or more times as much bud for only 6 weeks of vegging seemed like a good trade-off to me.
it does.....
but ...some other factors were coming into play...kinda had to do it....and we will see what it produces....

We'll then, we will just watch em grow. :icon_smile:

You might want to do a little supercropping if they are a stretchy strain. My Beyond the Brain has been that way. Although they are supposed to be shorter more compact plants, only 1 of mine was that way. All the others grew more like Sativas.

and the ..Good Dog....she is a slow one....i also had a minor ph with her..but looks better now..

and thanks goddess

gooddog11.jpg

3 days later...and bring dropped once...good dog

DSC06053 (1024 x 768).jpg

The Hemp Goddess said:

last november i grew a g13 haze from 12/12....just about 110 dry grams
i assume you are using a 1000w or more?...
IMO...just saying...no negativity here

just passing time pics....
1st...good dog...she is the 1 in white cup.....

aaaaa1.jpg

lollypop must finish my other room completely very soon or i will have monsters in 4 1/2 weeks
could i top these now just to control the height?...even though they wont be going into flower room till another 4-5 weeks

my timing was a bit off on this one...

these are still in veg state...i want to flip them next or this weekend....
also i have just 2 pheno's now....this one dark leafs (only have 1),,,and the rest all have lighter color leafs and not as bushy

llp1.jpg

well....these lollypops sure do have a pretty strong smell....for such a young age....reeks of fresh pot....and of course my veg room has no exhaust...so the whole place freakin reeks...and another 2 weeks to go..yikers
I miss calculated on the timing....another lesson learned!!!

man these have to go in to flower room soon...just a cople of pics....ugggg...with lights on

1st.....Good dog

2nd....lollypop

DSC06368.JPG

DSC06371.JPG

DSC06372.JPG

also i was just vegging with some floro's and 2 cfl bilbs.....kinda lanky , but i believe when they hit the 1000w, BANG.....
these have all been topped and entering 2nd week 12/12

DSC06367.JPG

well the lollypop is reminding me of a malawi gold i once grew....i topped all the tops...and in a week or two..i might have to top again

The Good Dog....is just now starting to adapt after being put into her final resting place

6 confimed males...............4 confirmed females.:(

greenjoe said:
lollypop must finish my other room completely very soon or i will have monsters in 4 1/2 weeks
could i top these now just to control the height?...even though they wont be going into flower room till another 4-5 weeks

my timing was a bit off on this one...

these are still in veg state...i want to flip them next or this weekend....
also i have just 2 pheno's now....this one dark leafs (only have 1),,,and the rest all have lighter color leafs and not as bushy

:holysheep: That is one of the healthiest plants, and ROBUST like ...whoa! Very beautiful. I won't offer any advice as I am in the "experimental-stage" at this juncture.

:icon_smile: Green MoJo tho...

wow.bummer man..i am getting nothing but males......10-4

Latest posts

Back