Rosebud and Rick Simpson oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rose, i am thinking of making some RSO soon, i have some trim i have been saving up. still a while to go before i have enough trim to worry about. Indoor is a lot smaller than outdoor. How do you take the oil?

Now I use the magic butter machine on a four hour tincture than cook it off in a double boiler. And, I just got the megahome and it reclaims the everclear... The oil is completely different. With the mega home you freeze the everclear and the pot then do 2, 3 minute washes then the machine does the rest.

YD, do you mean how do i eat it? It is stored in a syringe and i put a piece of rice on a cut up gummy bear and swallow it.

btw, I am off blood sugar medicine and high blood pressure meds since the oil. woo hoo.

Hi Rose. I haven't posted in a while but i'm always here reading. :D Rose, do you use high cbd or high thc for sugar therapy? and what dosage? OK, now back into hiding :bolt: Bongofury.

Bongo, please come out more often, i have thought about you.. how are you? I went to a speaker a couple of weeks ago that is an oncologist and the title was cannabis and cancer... he said we need both thc and cbd and all the other components that have yet to be identified.. his feeling is if you have multiple strains, to mix um all and make oil.

Tell me what you think of that Bongo.. As for me personally, my oils are cbd and thc. but higher in cbd than most strains. Seriously, don't hide. Isn't that cool that i got to go to that lecture???? i was tickled and that was the first question i asked him...cbd or thc.

Roses oil is awesome. She is the bomb. Even has helped my Dog that was having Seizures.

before anyone asks me for oil for their dog, please now WH used left overs from his mothers oil.. My dog takes decarbed flowers if he is sick. I don't really think dogs need oil.. I am glad it is helping his seizures WH.. really. Wish i had pot 20 years ago with my seizure prone dog.

Thank you Rose. And yes thats the oil you had sent my Mom. It takes very little for my dog. He sleeps alot. Lol

Bongo, please come out more often, i have thought about you.. how are you? I went to a speaker a couple of weeks ago that is an oncologist and the title was cannabis and cancer... he said we need both thc and cbd and all the other components that have yet to be identified.. his feeling is if you have multiple strains, to mix um all and make oil.

Tell me what you think of that Bongo.. As for me personally, my oils are cbd and thc. but higher in cbd than most strains. Seriously, don't hide. Isn't that cool that i got to go to that lecture???? i was tickled and that was the first question i asked him...cbd or thc.

Thanks for the kind words and the great info Rosebud... Yes it is very cool about the oncologist speaker and you were there...

I hide because in my state MJ is a no no. Bummer.

I drove my brother home from the hospital tonight. He is not doing well. He won't take the RSO on a regular basis. The cancer ate through his bladder and he was peeing blood... Lots of blood.. They stopped the bleeding, mostly from taking him off blood thinners. I don't think RSO can help him now..

I started my treatment for sugar today.. Again... 6% to 10% CBD and THC strain. I think its called CBD MED GOM 0.1. Lets see what happens.

My A1C was 9.1 this time around. I just could not stop eating big time carbs. I'm eating practically NO carbs now. It's so dang hard to do that for long periods of time..

On the way home tonite I had 3 double cheeseburgers with extra onions and no buns at McDonalds... lol.. My belly is gurgling.. lol...

Pray for my brother. love you all... Bongofury...

:bolt:

Sending positive energy your way my friend. Im sorry your brother is dealing with this awful disease. The oil helped my Mom rest,,but at 78 and dealing with lung cancer, she was to weak to use it like she needed.
Again im sorry my friend.

BoF, you and your family are in my thoughts. I'm a nurse and an A1c of 9.1= 182....that has been your average daily blood sugar for the past 90 days. Diabetes is a horrible disease, please try to get your blood sugar down. Why are you not on a sliding scale with insulin injections A/C and HS ( before meals and at bed time)? Blood sugar that high is really hurting all 11 organ systems, try to take care of yourself. Easy way to combat carb cravings is eat some and then walk it off....as long as you use the energy you put into your system your blood sugar will be much easier to regulate. Have you been Dx as type 1 or 2? Are you just insulin resistant or has your pancreas quit making insulin? Tons of questions for you to consider...me I have seen what it looks like end stage and I will not share those terrible details with you. Just remember the better you control your blood sugar, well it will just prevent a huge amounts of problems down the road. Take care man, and if you need anything please shoot me a pm, be glad to help you answer any questions that pop up.

Bongo, I am so sorry about your brother.. I am sending good thought to him. It is really really hard to take rso on a 3 x a day plan. I did it for a week and couldn't go on.. I understand your brother. I hope he can be helped and fast. That is so hard.

Bongo, please see if you can find this book. Why We Get Fat: And What to Do About It It is amazing. I learned about it from a woman on another site that's husband lost 200 pounds and off all medicine.. It talks about how the low fat diets were stupid and made us all fatter. Lots of people have been helped by this book and a new way of looking at food. I am on your side.. Let me know if you need anything. I am making new cbd seeds, i will share. Big ole hugs Bongo.

Sending positive energy your way my friend. Im sorry your brother is dealing with this awful disease. The oil helped my Mom rest,,but at 78 and dealing with lung cancer, she was to weak to use it like she needed.
Again im sorry my friend.

Thank you WH. I'm sorry to hear about your mom.

BoF, you and your family are in my thoughts. I'm a nurse and an A1c of 9.1= 182....that has been your average daily blood sugar for the past 90 days. Diabetes is a horrible disease, please try to get your blood sugar down. Why are you not on a sliding scale with insulin injections A/C and HS ( before meals and at bed time)? Blood sugar that high is really hurting all 11 organ systems, try to take care of yourself. Easy way to combat carb cravings is eat some and then walk it off....as long as you use the energy you put into your system your blood sugar will be much easier to regulate. Have you been Dx as type 1 or 2? Are you just insulin resistant or has your pancreas quit making insulin? Tons of questions for you to consider...me I have seen what it looks like end stage and I will not share those terrible details with you. Just remember the better you control your blood sugar, well it will just prevent a huge amounts of problems down the road. Take care man, and if you need anything please shoot me a pm, be glad to help you answer any questions that pop up.

Thank you for your kind words Kraven.. I don't take insulin because of the way Medicare works now. Once one reaches $3,800 of prescriptions purchase they fall into the donut hole. Once in the hole the co-pay on the prescription is not affordable. Example, I was taking Januvia which is a name brand drug which cost is around $650 for a month. My co-pay was very affordable until
I reached $3,800 and fell in the donut hole. My co-pay for Januvia was now $350 a month. I stopped taking it. All insulin are name brand drugs.

I also take Metformin and Glimepiride plus Heart meds so I wound up in the donut hole by June 2016. Januvia was the med that put me in the hole. All name brand drugs are really expensive.

My only chance is live the life of a diabetic.

Bongo, I am so sorry about your brother.. I am sending good thought to him. It is really really hard to take rso on a 3 x a day plan. I did it for a week and couldn't go on.. I understand your brother. I hope he can be helped and fast. That is so hard.

Bongo, please see if you can find this book. Why We Get Fat: And What to Do About It It is amazing. I learned about it from a woman on another site that's husband lost 200 pounds and off all medicine.. It talks about how the low fat diets were stupid and made us all fatter. Lots of people have been helped by this book and a new way of looking at food. I am on your side.. Let me know if you need anything. I am making new cbd seeds, i will share. Big ole hugs Bongo.

Thanks for your good thoughts Rose. You are so kind for sharing.. Hugs back at you..

Considering I'm not taking Januvia anymore, I'm doing fairly good with high CBD RSO combined with a no carb. diet, Metformin, glimiperide, and working out again. In only 3 days time. I'm going to stick with the RSO as long as I can. WML.....:)

Since my last post in this thread I am doing much better. I am consuming NO carbs to speak of. I was using RSO for about 5 days and had to get off for a spell. My blood sugar started to rise. I got back on for 5 or 6 days and the blood sugar went down again. Some readings were actually below 100 and as far down as 72. I'm back off the RSO again. I got my morning sugar reading down to an average of about 160, it was in the +200's. Always goes up overnight. I'm taking only 1/2 of a Glimipiride now, that's 2 MG twice a day. Was 4MG. Lost 12 lbs. too.

Anyway, I think the RSO is helping but it is hard to stay on the treatment being buzzed all day long.

Are you stoned from the oil you take at night? are you stoned the next day? How much are you taking? what is the oil made from? Wondering minds need to know.

Are you stoned from the oil you take at night? are you stoned the next day? How much are you taking? what is the oil made from? Wondering minds need to know.

I never took it just at night Rosebud. But that is a great idea.

No I am not stoned the next day but maybe a little groggy before some black coffee.

I'm taking a bigger than usual dose. Probably 4 grains of rice size. The more the better right?

The strain is called Auto CBD Gom 1.0. 6 to 10% 1 to 1.

It is powerful. I was taking it 3 times a day while I can stay on it. I'll try your only at night recommendation and see if my morning high B.S. comes down.

I'll start tonight and report back next week.

Did I mention I stopped my salt intake. I only used Himalayan pink salt and it tastes great but... I weighed myself this morning and lost 2 more lbs. and That was after sugarless bacon and eggs.

Latest posts

Back