Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
dog, I was a fireman and I highly recommend you get rid of your kerosene heater. I have seen a ton of fires caused by them . 3 times the kerosene was contaminated with gasoline. causing house to explode. they tip over and burn easily. But I know down south , they are the only heat in some homes. But I would never use one.

I remember when grandma went from coal to a propane heater.......and indoor toilet .loved the old pot belly coal burner.

I remember the old wood burning pot bellied stoves. Loved the smell when i was a boy.

Was that masked man ? -- Dat's U Bozzo ? -- How ya been ?-- I bet some of the seed would be auto and some would not be and no way to tell or know !-- What U planning up in the great white north ?

Hopper --I don't chop wood !

snowing big time right now. 6 inches on the ground and it's just began. I got nothing planned. just wondering what you would get.

I'm not positive about that Bozzo but it stands to reason !-- I don't mess with no autos !-- Can't clone them !
Oh U can cut the top off one and rooted but they still gonna finish at about the same time and ain't nothing U can do to stop it !-- I'm blooming a couple pieces of my 3 year old Widow !-- Can't do that with an auto !
Got to watch what U clone too !-- I cloned a mutated limb on a GG#4 and still fighting it without blooming it yet !-- I keep almost killing it !

1st one is for Bud !-- Tee shirt weather!

2nd -- Rose --Did I do good ?-- Just so U know !-- If I start farting fire ? -- I ain't gonna be happy !

I wish I lived somewhere with T-shirt weather

Evening Bud !-- What about the summer down here 50 C ! -- I did the math !-- That's the price we pay for mild winters !-- July to September !-- I'd die if I didn't have AC !

Evening Bud !-- What about the summer down here 50 C ! -- I did the math !-- That's the price we pay for mild winters !-- July to September !-- I'd die if I didn't have AC !

I love the heat I was soaked that sunshine up like a Chihuahua for some reason I love the smell of the master Kush but I don't like coffee

Drinking a Bud Light,,,just took a hit of,,,okay im high and cant remember what im smoking,,,but its bout time for Some Football. Dallas Cowboys football,,,,yehaaaaaaaa

Hopper's gone !-- Big Foosball game I guess !

Hey Bud --We have this scale down here we use to judge the success of spring break !-- The BPM scale !-- That be Bikini's Per Mile !

Hopper's gone !-- Big Foosball game I guess !

Hey Bud --We have this scale down here we use to judge the success of spring break !-- The BPM scale !-- That be Bikini's Per Mile !

Hahaha I would love to see that :) how is your night going Keef

Just about to start the nearest Larry F2 how many should I start

Getting better Bud !-- about how many seed it depends -- I like plant 4 or 6 seed for a variety to be pretty sure I get a girl !-- I Planted 4 of those Nurse Larry seed --kilt one and got 2 different looking girls ! -- Even look and smell different !-- cloned them both for now !--

True Dat Rose !-- Nurse Larry seed -( F-1 ?) Will leave town tomorrow headed back whence they came !--
Want some B.B. King ?

Bud -- Before U start dreaming about the beach !-- U know I could go to jail for as little as a joint !--

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back