Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not hurting anything !-- Must be environmental ? -- U remember those stars on that Hoe Berry ? --Never saw it again after those first cuts !--

Good day everyone it's raining cats and dogs here keef that's awesome man :48: I put some new cages on the girls in the flower room today there looking kind of beat up once I was done I guess it's always better to put that stuff on the plant before it's gets big instead of trying to wiggle it through everywhere note to self for next time haha

No Kraven !-- Confusion is my gig !-- It's what I do ! --

Nightshade !-- Wouldn't have it if I didn't listen Kraven !-- She gonna be wit me long time !-- Giggy send me some that pollen from that 88g13 hp or what ever that male U looking for U think my princess here would be an acceptable mom for your Nightshade project ?

She is looking good keef I've never really been a fan of Piney smells but when I gave my nightshade a stem Rub today I was mind blowing how sweet of a pine smell it is I'm really excited for this one I'm kind a hoping for the purple pheno thanks for the heads up on this one kraven

She is looking good keef I've never really been a fan of Piney smells but when I gave my nightshade a stem Rub today I was mind blowing how sweet of a pine smell it is I'm really excited for this one I'm kind a hoping for the purple pheno thanks for the heads up on this one kraven

She is special, I ran across her in 2006 after she won the Cannabis Cup Indica catagory and as soon as I popped them I knew they were gonna be special....BF has officially DC the strain so now was the perfect time to get it.

Ya'll missing the Shrimporee Festival !-- Got like a Bubba Gump menu of shrimp offerings ! -- Hey U remember that red fish tournament I was telling Hopper about ?-- Fellow rolled in today with a tagged fish and picked up a nice boat and trailor !-- Guess they be lot of people fishing hard for awhile ? -- Mess of prizes still out there including that truck- boat- trailor combo !-- Everyone from kids to professionals after that fish !
So there's a purple pheno of NS ?

She is special, I ran across her in 2006 after she won the Cannabis Cup Indica catagory and as soon as I popped them I knew they were gonna be special....BF has officially DC the strain so now was the perfect time to get it.

You know I didn't even think about that it's like everything for that project is all falling into place at the exact same time I really can't wait to see what you come out with I know it's definitely going to be some fire :48:

I sure hope so Bud, thats what I'm aiming for...something you remember.

Good morning peeps.

Gardened all day yesterday, hard to walk this morning.. lol Got her done though.

Umbra, I smoked some Valentine last night and that stuff is amazing for pain. I was shocked. I think and hope to make seeds of that and share.. I couldn't believe it. I have 4 yet unsexed...
Do you guys think i could just clone the boy, bring the clone inside and breed them later? And clone the girl of course. I think that may work. They are pretty plants. I also had the idea of hitting the new medical clones I got with valentine pollen, I need to clone the clones first. I think this cbd is a good way for me to go.

DD, are you home? I hope you are sleeping in.

Bud goes back to the doc tomorrow, it feels like it has been a month, not a week, especially for him.
This stuff isn't going to smoke itself...lets do this.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Making grandpa noises but I be alright soon as the caps kick in !--
Rose I just cloned my BBSL boy Waldo !-- Maybe several months before I want to breed him !-- He get outta control I root a cut and throw the big piece out !-- Then I can bloom a cut and keep a cut in veg when the time comes if I want !
D.D. just got off !-- We debating whether she gonna drive 3 1/2 hours after a 12 hour night shift or if she will nap before heading out !-- I told her I had this place spic and span but the dam dogs have messed it up !-- I needs to go confirm that the little Bubba's Momma is a girl !-- Only example I got too and no more seed !-- I be surprised if she not a girl !-- She just looks like one !- Packing those leaves closer together and no sign of balls !

Morning OFC. Keef you know I am a Sick man. Now I am looking for Night Shade. It sure is pretty.

Morning Giggy, how is the shoulder treating you lately ?
Still not 100% but doing well, that three months off didn' t help the rest of the ol bod either. How you doing?
Morning OFC. Keef you know I am a Sick man. Now I am looking for Night Shade. It sure is pretty.
Good luck barnies has no plans on bringing any out anytime soon. May find some old stock at attitude or choice seed banks.

She happy and healthy Giggy --I got got rooted clones and she'll be around here awhile !-- Thanks again Cuz !--
It would not be a good idea to be on the road twix here and Austin !-- She twisted a joint and gonna be flying low !-- I told her get one those energy shots or something !-- U know this ain't safe ?
Giggy need some that medicine weed Rose talking about !

I remember that Giggy !-- Hope U have better luck this time !-- Last one bloomed under 24/7 didn't it ?

Good to hear giggy, lets pull for a good drop of dust from your males this time.

Hippy, they are gone, BF announced last year that they would not be carrying it forward in 2017...they held that strain for 11 years so it's getting retired.

Still not 100% but doing well, that three months off didn' t help the rest of the ol bod either. How you doing?

Good luck barnies has no plans on bringing any out anytime soon. May find some old stock at attitude or choice seed banks.

I will have to agree with Giggy the nightshade is not an easy one to find I lucked out and found two packs close to me so I grab them up right away :48:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back